• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Brawl Files Except Videos and Texture Hacking Tools

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
...No, you didn't. It's still the same link, & there is still nothing there. Also, the link you just provided, is it supposed to start a download immediately? It does for me, & it says that it will take an hour, so it seems to me that it's a download of EVERYTHING, rather than a list where I can pick the files I want.

MattTheWorm

Smash Rookie
Sent you the Portraits.

The ISO archive was taken offline due to a copyright claim that was filed. Mediafire did similar to me a few months back with my model rips.
I'd rather not upload the file contents of the SSBB archive since that's borderline piracy, but if you need any specific file(s), then I can get em.
I need stage pacs and fitkirbymotion

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
Sent you the Portraits.

The ISO archive was taken offline due to a copyright claim that was filed. Mediafire did similar to me a few months back with my model rips.
I'd rather not upload the file contents of the SSBB archive since that's borderline piracy, but if you need any specific file(s), then I can get em.
Could I get Toon link's Battle Portraits & announcer call?

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
Sent you the Portraits.

Could I get Mario's Battle Portraits?

Falcon0808

Smash Rookie
The files are down. Attempting to download them just sends me to my own empty "Uploaded files" screen.

TheMajesticMrL

Smash Rookie
Yeah the files are down...
I need the motionetc.pac for Sonic because I accidentally deleted mine while trying to install the Metal Sonic mod.

Ignore this, I was wrong. It was merely a problem with one of the custom skins I was using not corresponding to a model.

Last edited:
Top Bottom