• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Dark Stage?

ilysm

sleepy
So, I looked about for a while, and I wasn't really sure how to find a stage that's all black. Kind of like when you see frame data collections and there's no background. A stage like this would be really helpful to easily view hitboxes and create character images and such. Can anyone point me to one? Alternatively, is there some kind of debug mode command or something that removes the background entirely? Thanks.

Myst007_teh_newb

Smash Journeyman
The ghetto solution would be to fix the camera at 180 degrees so that the background is black. If you're just trying to make animations and images, this should be sufficient.

ilysm

sleepy
An all-black one would do just fine. I'm away from my Wii presently, but I'll try X+d-pad down when I get back. Thanks!

EDIT: It doesn't appear to be working, but I suck at debug commands so. Plus I have x bound to taunt, which may or may not affect it? Idk. I'll fiddle with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom