• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All id like to see from PMBR

JUGGERNAUT043

Smash Apprentice
Is a proven viable ganondorf, no theory craft, so situational garbage just a good able to compete ganondorf. the mods been out what 2 years? and ganon has proven to be a failure and yet hes recieved minimal change to improve him, points have been made where to fix him but the points have been ignored in favor of some false theory crafted success

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Ganondorf is one of my priorities for next release, fyi.

:>

Kati

Smash Lord
Ganondorf is one of my priorities for next release, fyi.

:>
Does this mean that the op is correct and Ganon "has failed?" I've seen no evidence supporting his claim.

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
He has a pretty good mindgame buff. Forward B, then hold down, and if the opponent thinks that you are going forward with wizard's food and rolls behind you, reverse your wizard's foot and punish him/her. It is a big buff and perfect pressure if gannon is used correctly.

Kati

Smash Lord
Assuming his shield traction matches melee's finally, shield grabbing shouldn't be so difficult. I thought that every version helped Ganon, but his grab reach combined with brawl's shield friction made that basic melee technique impossible versus certain moves. For instance, Falcon's dair has a guaranteed shield push.

When characters like 2.1 Ike came around, it was pretty depressing seeing others out power Ganon while also having other advantages. I don't know how pmbr play tests, but I would think that Ganon is a mandatory mu to test given how limited yet required his approach can be.

Kati

Smash Lord
I saw a Ganon player win a big tournament with at least one pmbr.

j-slo-3

Smash Cadet
Assuming his shield traction matches melee's finally, shield grabbing shouldn't be so difficult. I thought that every version helped Ganon, but his grab reach combined with brawl's shield friction made that basic melee technique impossible versus certain moves. For instance, Falcon's dair has a guaranteed shield push.

When characters like 2.1 Ike came around, it was pretty depressing seeing others out power Ganon while also having other advantages. I don't know how pmbr play tests, but I would think that Ganon is a mandatory mu to test given how limited yet required his approach can be.
i agree shield grabbing with gannon can be a nightmare, and is it just me or do his down throw and up throw have different properties than they did in melee?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
if his downthrow has different properties, it's because it's stupid good now, as opposed to just really good.

Top Bottom