• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL Luke vs Eddie matches (newly uploaded)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
this deserved it's own thread.
Ive uploaded all of the Luke vs Eddie matches that hadn't been uploaded before (which was ALOT) so I decided to make a playlist of ALL the recorded luke vs eddie matches and list them here. (uncluding the ones not uploaded by me)
Enjoy!! :)

* Luke (Bowser) vs Eddie (Dr. Mario) 1/2
Luke (Bowser) vs. Eddie (Dr. Mario) 2/2
* Eddie (Ganondorf) vs. Luke (Bowser) 1
* Eddie (Ganondorf) vs. Luke (Bowser) 2
* Eddie (Ganondorf) vs. Luke (Bowser) 3
Eddie (Ganondorf) vs. Luke (Bowser) 4
* Eddie (Link) vs Luke (Bowser) 1
Eddie (Link) vs Luke (Bowser) 2
* Eddie (Link) vs Luke (Bowser) 3
Luke (Bowser) vs. Eddie (Falcon)
* Luke (Bowser) vs Eddie (Falcon) 2
* Luke (Bowser) vs Eddie (Fox) 1
Luke(Bowser vs Eddie(Fox)2
Luke (Bowser) vs Eddie (Fox) 3
* Eddie (Marth) vs Luke (Bowser) 2
* Eddie (Marth) vs Luke (Bowser) 3
Eddie (Marth) vs Luke (Bowser) 4
Luke(Bowser) vs Eddie(Sheik)

* = uploaded recently, meaning you haven't seen them

Don't forget to check out and subscribe to my channel!! :) I'm uploading a BUNCH of old school ssbm videos like these so you'll like it

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
eddie's first marth one is still missing, i love the beginning of that one and its nowhere to be found on all the internet
WHAT youve seen the first match? i haven't been able to find it anywhere. do you know anyone who has it?
so yhea i know its technically not all since that one is missing but i wrote all anyway cuz you know it doesnt seem to exist on the internet

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Possibly the most legendary matches ever. I think I saw these before the DBR vids back when I started smashing.

Top Bottom