• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All new ed smashed your mom with out a condom 1/15/2011

Scidadle

Smash Champion
So after this I'm REALLLLLY not sure who I wanna main.... My Marth was doing some good **** but my falco was too. I felt like my fox was a bit off though.\

But honestly Lade, I've never seen someone stop approaches so good with just ****ing jab.

JAB FFS

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alrighty, I've finally cleaned my room up and I can now say what I'm missing and what I have from others.

I have:
White classic controller
Beefy's GC/TV I believe
A LG phone charger

What I'm missing:
1 Wiimote

Also, I have been unable to find you're Melee/CRobo/MCard at all Scidadle. I will ask everyone and also search more but at the moment, it isn't here.

Everything about the fest was a blast! Of course the fests will continue on Thursdays and we'll await Gabe's next SWaC date. Fest too good!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
this was fun thank u ed for gettin my back on this....also good to see emil and fredddd again been to long!!! also ill be goin up north for work but if im back in time the next fest will be the weekend of mvc3 release at my apt. if im back intime will keep yous updated

Scidadle

Smash Champion
God damnit. Whoever stole my melee please give it back. Atleast the memory card. That's what I want the most.

Edit: LADE FOUND IT :D

Top Bottom