• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Night Invite Only Poker Party Beerfest Brawl Bash!!11 - 10/10/09 Kenner, LA

Sudai

Stuff here
Hyro, I feel I'm pretty **** good at poker, but I can't really say anything about anyone else's skill level. Why do you think I'm gonna ****, though? O.o

Hyro

Smash Lord
Cool ran thanks.

Sudai, you seem like you'd be hard to read. I wouldn't ever know if you're bluffing or not because...you're crazy. lol

Jio yeah but she told me she only talks to ppl with IDs. tough luck :(

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Sudai, I'll take that ride if no one else does. In fact, I'll take that ride even if someone else does. **** someone else. Except Vaughn, he can have it. Or we can pull off some lap sitting action. That'd be ballin.

How are most of you little *****es gettin booze? I think like only 4 of y'all are 21, unless I'm mistaken (and I never am).

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dont know if i'm making it to your place, hyro. i dont have a car and lee's going over later w/ katie from somewhere else?
I'd need a ride. Brelyn said he's going to dibbz and stuff w/ Gamma (black guy, met him?) for SF4, so maybe they could bring me over later that night or something. :/

Hyro

Smash Lord
i dont know if i'm making it to your place, hyro. i dont have a car and lee's going over later w/ katie from somewhere else?
I'd need a ride. Brelyn said he's going to dibbz and stuff w/ Gamma (black guy, met him?) for SF4, so maybe they could bring me over later that night or something. :/
Waat :(

I was texting brelyn yesterday and he said he's either coming to my place or doing that SF4 thing and he'd talk to you. Try convincing him to come?

But what about Ricky and Roni, their going why don't you catch a ride with them?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hyro, do you want the poker set I talked about in the LA thread? I can let you borrow it at New Iberia.

Edit:

Curlz said:
I also have a complete poker kit with chips of 5 colors (50 chips per color), a dealer chip, cards, dice for Craps, and a carrying case. I could let you borrow it for your party thing. If you're coming to newberia I can just give it to you there. Just give it back the next time I'm in NOLA.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
RESULTS!

Brawl Singles

1: Lee Martin ($31.50)
1: Hyro ($31.50)
3: Cyphus ($7.00)
4: Sudai
5: Roni
5: Ran