• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all ocarina's code not work

Sukai

Smash Champion
Use the Q&A.
If you have Gecko 9.--whatever, you have to turn SD codes on, and I believe ocarina has been discontinued and ocarina codes are iffy with Gecko, and that's after the gct conversion.
Try to be more specific about your code problems.
Try not to make a new thread if your last one was locked.

Psytrese

Smash Cadet
I have the same problem. There is no more than 256lines, the codes are in the right place, they say they're applying, the game loads, but the codes don't actually activate.

They work for everyone else so I know they're fine, it's just so annoying.

Sph34r

Smash Journeyman
Try using Gecko OS 1.9.1. It's infinitely better then the long discontinued Ocarina.

Also... I have a slight hunch about your .txt file that you're converting to a .gct for codes. Do the very first two lines of your .txt file say this?

Code:
RSBE01
Smash Bros Brawl (US)
If not, then that's the reason it doesn't work.

~PK~

Smash Cadet
Depends whether he's a PAL, NTSC-J or NTSC user. If you're a PAL user the first two lines of your text file should be:

RSBP01
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (AU/EU)

The NTSC variant:

RSBE01
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (US)

And the NTSC-J variant:

RSBJ01
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (JP)

Top Bottom