• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All smashers, please fill this form out, for Gamecube controllers for smash 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Would you all please stop suckling nintendo's ancient nipples and get used to new controllers already.
Or better yet, petition for a dualshock rip off.
Enjoy your Mint and Cheese flavored ice cream because it's 'new' while I enjoy my Vanilla because I think it tastes great.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Enjoy your Mint and Cheese flavored ice cream because it's 'new' while I enjoy my Vanilla because I think it tastes great.
Oops, vanilla appears to be out of stock, enjoy blowing hundreds more moneyz on importing it from the deep sea caverns of south Korea.

D

Deleted member

Oops, vanilla appears to be out of stock, enjoy blowing hundreds more moneyz on importing it from the deep sea caverns of south Korea.
I'm going to go to the grocery store real quick to confirm if you're correct about vanilla ice cream being out of stock. brb

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I played brawl with a ps2 controller of all things.
If smash 4 lacks the trigger sensitivity again, I don't see why the GCC is needed.

Lern2adapt
Lern2acept

Why does it bother you so much that people want to enjoy Smash Bros the way they want to? The C-Stick is much easier/faster to use on the GC than the Wii U Pro to me.

And before you go throwing out any accusations, I like the Wii U Pro Controller, it's just not that ideal for Smash Bros to me.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Here's an unpopular fact: I like the Wii U Pro Controller.
Lern2acept

Why does it bother you so much that people want to enjoy Smash Bros the way they want to? The C-Stick is much easier/faster to use on the GC than the Wii U Pro to me.

And before you go throwing out any accusations, I like the Wii U Pro Controller, it's just not that ideal for Smash Bros to me.
Nothing's ideal for a smash game to you.
Except one thing.

The bottlefeed controller.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Per M2Ks request, this thread will be closed. If you would like this back open, Mew2King ,please message a mod to open it.

That being said, I would appreciate it if we leave out Melee vs Brawl topics, including controllers. If you have some insatiable urge to argue about it, PM each other. As you can see, it only causes unneeded flame wars, unending arguments, and hurt feelings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom