• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Intense, No Continues

Njbrave08

Smash Rookie
Alright, I've been going at this for a while now and I think this'd be the place to come for some tips. Has anyone got any idea how to beat All Star-Intense? No continues?
Farthest I can get is to the Star Fox Group.

And yes, I main as Ness.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Its just a bunch of level 9s isn't it?

The trick is to... be able to beat level 9s?

n88

Smash Lord
Abuse items heavily if you're having trouble. Or if you're not.

Planet Mars

Smash Cadet
Hmm...Ness may be your problem. He's got a relatively decent moveset, but he has slower reaction time, especially for that group that you always get beat at.

My only advice would be to practice beating those 3 characters on a team against you, starting from level 5 up. Once you can do that, increase the levels, until you can win 3 matches in a row.

I beat it with Kirby, and i only had to use 1 heart.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
There's numerous (non-gay) completions of these on YouTube. Go check them out.

Mechie

Smash Rookie
Just keep at it i guess. It's not that difficult, but it can be frustrating. Just practice on lower difficulties and work your way up. Always evaluate what you could have done better, and build upon that. That's how i did it :p

Top Bottom