• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Tourney!

meta chaz

Smash Rookie
ide like to join toony, if there is a spot avail. great or wait list. wait this is team right?

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Um no this is singles. Yes since Marthshadow dropped out you may join :)

meta chaz

Smash Rookie
ohh, uhh well then im not gonna play cause my friend will be pissed if i ditch our usually practice for a tourney even tho hes better, lol. got confused cause it said team attack on, ahh well. sounds like a cool tourney tho toony, good luck with it.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Okay Meta. Okay Oimetra I will add Markoz to the list.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Notice: This Is Not A Team Tourney In Case You Thought It Was!

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
can u sign me up? and uhh metachaz is my friend, can u add him to the list too? he will probably be signin up in a little bit anyways.

thanks in advance. btw what else should i put in my post? my friend code? brawl name? tell me and ill edit my post. thanks again.

meta chaz

Smash Rookie
lol toony, as u see my friend signed up so I will to. if we don't get in the tourney can we still spectate? jw cause ide like to we some more playstyles.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Spectate? HM you can ask people that will allow you to watch their matches.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Okay you guys will be our subs for now unless someone drops out or does not show up okay?

3 Sub Spots left if anyone wants in!

Flexier

Smash Rookie
Toony, I have to drop out of the tourney .. I got a job as security guard for a party around here.

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
yo toony flexier dropped out so can u put my friend meta chaz in? put him in first. then if sumone else drops out put me in. thanks.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
This Is A Reminder That The Tourney Is This Friday!

I Will Be Sending Everyone A Pm Tomorrow To Remind You Guys Again!

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I will sign up, and take the above posters place if I'm able. (If not, just let me know.)

tsilver33/silvr/ 4167-4172-3294

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
uhhh i think i was already on the wait list tsilver... toony since the other guy dropped out may i get the spot?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Oh my, sorry bobert! I didn't see the wait list, I only noticed the sign up's section. Of course you can have it, you were here first. Sorry, I will join the waiting list in that case.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Awesome, thanks. So if I remain a sub, I show up at the date anyway, and anyone not arriving in time I can replace right? That's how subbing works?

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, thanks. So if I remain a sub, I show up at the date anyway, and anyone not arriving in time I can replace right? That's how subbing works?
Yup that is correct. All you have to do is just show up and most likely I will put you in ;)

90% chance ;)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Do me a favor. Never try to speak like your in a chat room on a forum. Two different things.

Second, yes, Toony is in this tourney. Says so right on the first page.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Tsilver your in since twoskilld dropped out.

And yes I am in the tourney ;)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
*Dances.*

But I really am happy now, now I know my practice isn't for naught. I know I'd have a good chance anyway, but at least it's guaranteed now.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Okay I will now send a PM to everyone to remind them.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Never used the chat room before - it looks pretty messy.

Post here when you open a discussion in the chat room so we know when to look.

Talk to you in about three hours I guess...

Top Bottom