• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Tourney!

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I once stayed up till 4AM just to get a match in before the due date. XD It's only 6:30 here, though, so I'm all set and ready to play!

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
toony i dont understand the smash chat... how do i get there. and what do i do from there? srry im noob.....

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
ok i found it but it says this.
[19:44] Connecting...
[19:44] Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.globalgamers.net resolve)

anyone know what i should do?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Two questions, do we pick the starter with stage striking?

Second, do we Counter Pick stages?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I did read the first page. :laugh: Several times in fact just to make sure the answer to my question wasn't there. So do stage strike for the first match or just play it as it comes?

Yes Oimetra.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
For any of you who can't access the chat room, I suggest switching to a different internet browser temporarily. It worked for me.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Lol. This is the third tourney in a row me and Thunder were in the first match together. But this is the first time we actually played it lol.

8Bitman

Smash Master
i hate tourneys like this because the brackets are physically deformed...... plus the fact that i dont exist in them:laugh: too confusing...:confused::confused::confused:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So did Ary win? What were the rankings?

This was great btw toony, Reserve me for the next one =D. If you have one.

Top Bottom