• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All taunts compilatio video.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
That definitely looked like G&W was flipping the bird to his opponents. I know my roommate is going to use him and add an appropriate text bubble above that taunt. Gonna be so annoying.

Anyway, what's the deal with Snake? All he has is the box? No codec calls? Nothing?? They make Samus talk when she's never talked before in any game, Snake talks for hours in his games and he can't say one word for his taunts? What gives?

Ganon's sword should be able to absorb or deflect energy projectiles like Samus' blast or the space animals lazers.

Azura

Smash Cadet
Snake has a codec conversation for every character, which might be why he only has the box.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
I'm betting that Olimar's taunts are more interesting if you don't kill off all your Pikmin before doing them.

The show-stealer of that video, though, wasn't even a taunt. Did anyone else laugh their *** off when they saw Hot Topic Ness? I may have to learn to play him just for that.

unknownbinome

Smash Rookie
Mario's dying animation from the Donkey Kong arcade: Funny
Surprised that Snake would only have his Cardboard SmashBox
Luigi is too much. It's about time he got his voice.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Loving the Japanese voices. I hope there is an option for them. Sonic and Wolf sound so badass.

Yes @ Kirby Dance.

Zenchi

Smash Rookie
Oh my Oh my! Luigi has such funky third taunt.
And Captain Falcon's second taunt? Just awesome to actually taunt your opponents.
Then you can just smash 'em away and tell 'em to Show ya Moves!
Love it!

sync

Smash Apprentice
Nothing quite like ending a match with "FALCOOOOOOOOON PUNCH!!!!!!" and "Show me ya moves!!!"

espio87

Smash Ace
not only Luigi's final smash is insane, his taunts too. his third taunt is just too much and his first one, is it me or it was buffed? look how fast Lucas flies and slams his head in the ceiling

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah, how about we take out all of the specials and add four more taunts. Woot!

How about you learn to spell. gg No, how about you get over it. If you don't like it, then don't read it. I'll say whatever I please, thank you very much.

Sakurai jacked up the game, and I will continue to say it every chance I get.
No. You need to stop, negativity is fine in moderation, but every post youve made since the roster was revealed (Its a fine roster people, look at Melee's) has been you *****ing about how much the game sucks.

And Specials =/= taunts, I dont even know where your logic is. Y'know, once, I respected you because you supported K. Rool (I belive, or it was Olimar) but nowadays, youre a real downer, and no, please dont have so much negativity in every post, its fine for a while, but when it ruins everyone's mood, such as mine, its gotta stop dude.

If you dont like it, dont post here. THis site is for people who APPRECIATE Smash.

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Kirby daces! Woot!

It's interesting how Cpt Falcon makes fun of Star Fox. And how Mario's 3rd taunt is his death animation from his first games.

Top Bottom