• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Zelda Wi-Fi competition this Saturday @ 7pm EST

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Fight for the Triforce of Wisdom
^just follow that link^

when you get there, just make an account quickly, activate it and then go back to the link.

there should be an option on the left hand column that will say "I plan on attending this tournament" or something like that.

The rules are on the main page.

I don't honestly know much more than that. I just know that it's woefully underatended right now and it could be fun... besides, I'll want to unwind after work on saturday. That and it could be a good way to meet some other Zelda's and improve your game because of it.

Any questions?

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
The only thing that I know that he used in his sign were brushes ! xdddd. About the tournamnet, If I want to lose then I will probably sign up. Yesterday a Mr. Game & Watch and a Spamming banana and then hiting me Diddy Kong kicked my ***.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
The only thing that I know that he used in his sign were brushes ! xdddd. About the tournamnet, If I want to lose then I will probably sign up. Yesterday a Mr. Game & Watch and a Spamming banana and then hiting me Diddy Kong kicked my ***.
well.. there's no entry fee... it could be fun... you never know

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
lol work. Oh well, I hope we get good videos out of this.
Talking about videos...

My $200 camera broke this morning... THIS FRIGGIN MORNING!!!!
How you ask? I felt to the floor from a distance of 20 inches... TWENTY FRIGGING INCHES!!!!

='(

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Your sig is too pro, please make me one >.>
I made mine and my avatar, I know how to do stuff, but yours looks too pro, lol.
Haha, I'd like to make you one, but unfortunately I don't have access to Photoshop right now. Im on vacation..
:urg:
Ah, Im sorry to hear about your very fragile camera :(

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Haha, I'd like to make you one, but unfortunately I don't have access to Photoshop right now. Im on vacation..
:urg:
Ah, Im sorry to hear about your very fragile camera :(
I know, now I'm FORCED to buy that capture card if I want to get that Zelda Combo Video up =(

Your sig automatically makes you look like a cool person btw, lol.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Since Pappioll's a fellow Swede, I think he should make a sig for me first. :)

I think I added you on MSN a while ago just to ask you that, btw. Because, as Mega-Japan say, it looks awesome. ;)

Of course, my first comment up there wasn't really overly serious. :p

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
I know, now I'm FORCED to buy that capture card if I want to get that Zelda Combo Video up =(

Your sig automatically makes you look like a cool person btw, lol.

Haha! Well, my sig is representating myself then;)
Are you from Sweden too Chauzu? If, then we have to play sometime. It will probably be without lag (omg).

Anyway, I can make you guys sigs later when I get home.:)

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Well, just two more hours, I just played Zelda mirrors with Royal for 30 stocks, lol, I think that's enough warm up xD

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Pity I couldn't come, I was at my parents' friends' house in Sandbridge. It was okay though, because I got to eat chocolate desserts and play with pets |D

Congratulations Flame-Haze-Ichigo for winning! And I bet everyone else put up a good fight too.
She was the only one to beat me, and I have no johns, I went all out on her and I still got 1-stocked, shame on me...

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Don't be ashamed. You fought the good fight, making it to the finals.
Thanks, but I realized I have to better myself if I want to beat her...

Prepare yourself -Ai-/Flame-Haze-Ichigo/xKyoux because I'm coming after you >=(

-Ai-

Smash Cadet
Pity I couldn't come, I was at my parents' friends' house in Sandbridge. It was okay though, because I got to eat chocolate desserts and play with pets |D

Congratulations Flame-Haze-Ichigo for winning! And I bet everyone else put up a good fight too.
Thanks for the congrats. I've come across some unique Zelda movements there ^^.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hmmm.... I might just join this, but I can't find the link to join the tournament. Could you please be more specific about where the link is?

Top Bottom