• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Allied&HyperEnergy: A NY Smashfest 5/30<3

Allied

Smash Master
Hey guys if your around the NJ or NY area you should come thru to HyperEnergy's house for a smashfest

There will be 5 Setups in a NICE COOL Basement with a MCdonalds right nearby with PLENTY of space and plenty of wacky smashers going for fun XD
and if your hungry and want mcdonalds thats nearby i will drive out because theres a burger king right next to it and i LOVE mcchickens

317 Angelo Drive
Montgomery NY, 12549
The people allowed are Max: 25ish (This rule can be bend a little bit it really doesnt matter)
and this will be going on from

11amish - 7p.m

Outline

9a.m - Me and Hyperenergy are going to get people

11a.m - 1 p.m just practice and friendlies

1p.m - 7p.m mini tournaments + money matches!

People Attending:

Allied
HyperEnergy(its his god **** house)
Ophelia
G0HST
NBD
Andy
AG
Doom
Awaken
Haze
HORUS
SWaVEtHeX7MasterBoom
Work
AC130
Joe Troya!<3
Will
IMsoiconoclastic
Conti
Skam
Grip

Also from 9am to 11a.m i'm going to be picking up people in New Jersey/New York area because they don't have rides

SO if you want to come and need a ride PLEASE hit me up on aim: Allied1337: I will charge 5 dollars only and that will be good enough for me (depending how far in jersey you are) and i will also drop you off at 7 p.m
so for 5 dollars for me to pick you up and drop you off IS A GOOD DEAL IMOhowever i won't be leaving early or coming later so you have to make sure your good from
11am - 7 p.m

People getting picked up:

Doom
Conti(maybe)

Keep in mind guys we only have 2 cars so you have to make sure you confirm this if you need to be picked up
Please hit me up guyz i want this to be full houseXD

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
lol, surprise smashfest!

So yeah, if anyone wants, I'll be doing $1 MMs on banned stages. =)

Edit: Ah yes, I also want to point out beforehand that since this basement has carpeting, I'd appreciate it if people took their shoes off.

Conti

Smash Ace
Allied isnt answering his phone... =\
hopefully he will contact me soon and pick me up... then ill be there and itll all be good =]

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
nuu i wanted to go >_>, my basement is like urs its randomly really cool temp, but big for like 20+ ppl. come over one day allied!!

edit- i just mapquest ur directions wow were 90 miles(hour and a half) -__- nooo

Allied

Smash Master
nuu i wanted to go >_>, my basement is like urs its randomly really cool temp, but big for like 20+ ppl. come over one day allied!!

edit- i just mapquest ur directions wow were 90 miles(hour and a half) -__- nooo
dude i drove an hour to dooms house there and back just to practice with him i would come over one day =P just hit me up
Allied1337 is mah aim

lol

Top Bottom