• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Allisbrawl + nvga = supercon aug 13-14 denver, co

Eggm

Smash Hero
Posting for m2k cause he can't get on smashboards for some reason.
oovideogamegodoo: Denver CO (DEN), US
Tue, 10 Aug 2010, 08:06 PM
oovideogamegodoo: this is when my plane lands tomorrow
oovideogamegodoo: like 30 hours from now
oovideogamegodoo: on Frontier Airlines
oovideogamegodoo: i need housing for a few days until SUpercon
oovideogamegodoo: starting Aug 10th at 8 PM

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Checking now. But I'm seventeen and live with my parents (obviously...) so he might prefer somewhere else. If he's fine with it, I probably could house him.

Underload

Lazy
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=80048

Posting this for obvious reasons. Koikaze's pretty much housing everybody that wants to go to his place.

Besides koikaze's place, I'm guessing Timotee (AIM: wartortleketchi) is open to housing a person or two. He already has Havok and mikeHAZE.

There's also MenoUnderwater (AIM: MenoUnderwater), but I'm not totally sure about him.

Oh, also, New Mexico has a condo in Denver. I don't know the specifics, but you could message Dekar173 (AIM: emoman173) if you're interested.

And that's about it.

edit: I was just informed that there's actually a good chance Tim and his guests will crash at the New Mexican condo, but if housing is really necessary, he'd bunker down at his place as a last resort.

tekkie

Smash Master
there's gonna be a livestream right? right? :3

edit: how cool am i it was a page ago. put that in the OP somewhere DFG :D

Staz

Smash Lord
to any of you in colorado X is just got off a plane for supercon im his brother and he needs a ride to whoever can house him here is his number 801-898-3786 thanks guys. oh and his phone is about to die lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
heres a link to the stream, a little late, sorry guys.

tearbear in winners finals waiting for the winner of m2k and myself.

tyrant vs havok going on in losers right now

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i won, i beat tearbear 3-0 both sets, beat mike 2-1 and havok 2-0
mike beat tyrant 2-0 and tear beat tyrant 2-1. Tyrant seemed worse than usual that day
I beat hugs 3-0 in 2 sets in melee, mikehaze got 3rd in melee cuz hardly anybody good went for melee lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I wish I would've made it for Singles.

I had more important things to do at the last minute.

Either way, X is a good dude.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
why is there no results thread wanna see how mah boii mjg ***** did
after looking at this (unfinished):

Brawl (characters are assumptions):

1.) Mew2King :metaknight:
2.) TearBear :metaknight:
3.) Mikehaze :marth:
4.) Tyrant :metaknight:
5/6) Havok :snake:/:metaknight:
5/6) Dekar :diddy:
7/8) __X__ :sonic:
7/8) Cheese :popo:

9-12) MJG :toonlink:
9-12) Fino :olimar:
9-12) Tarmogoye (??)
9-12) Owndiz3r (??)

13-16) KiraFlax :pit:
13-16) Demonic Toonlink(?) (??)
13-16) Chunky (??)
13-16) J.T. (??)

Underload

Lazy
1. Mew2King :metaknight:
2. TearBear :metaknight:
3. Mikehaze :marth:
4. Tyrant :metaknight:
5. Havok :snake:/:metaknight:
5. Dekar :diddy:
7. __X__ :sonic:
7. Cheese :popo:
9. Fino :olimar:
9. MJG :toonlink:
9. Owndiz3r (aka Dave) :gw:
9. Tarmogoyf :popo:
13. Chunky :lucas:
13. demonictoonlink :metaknight::toonlink:
13. J.T. (??)
13. KiraFlax :pit: :rob:

I don't have pools on me, or I'd add on to what's already been posted. Sorry.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I did terrible the worst ive ever played in my life. lost to two people that i normally would two stock just had a bad day in general. to tell the truth if i wasnt playing crappy i would have gotten 7th with X. below X i didnt have to worry about anyone besides MJG his toon is ****.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I did terrible the worst ive ever played in my life. lost to two people that i normally would two stock just had a bad day in general. to tell the truth if i wasnt playing crappy i would have gotten 7th with X. below X i didnt have to worry about anyone besides MJG his toon is ****.
this post is quoted

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Mike...I can't even begin to say how much I like this guy. Everything he says is either kind, funny or a combination of the two. He's encouraging, helpful, smart and I hear he's alright at smash. I guess.

Playing you completely renewed my desire to get better at this game. I loved how even though I was the MK and you were the Marth, it always seemed like you had the advantage. There was rarely something I could do that you didn't already see coming...and any mixup I did you would react and adapt to instantly. It just made me realize how much skill really does go into getting to the next level.

If you're ever in Colorado and need a ride or anything, I'll be available.

BTW Tim and Tony said you and Havok made amazing house guests. At least in comparison.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Oh, I dig. You're just mad I adapted and actually learned something from playing you earlier in the day, lol. You have some of the most obvious habits ever. Coming at me with that "would normally two stock". Uncool, especially after all the props I gave you. I dropped like 8 CGs and still beat your Pit, and I took a game with my MK, which is laughably bad in singles. Consider what you're posting before you do so. I'm sorry your ledge camping with arrows and waiting for me to aerial so you could interrupt it didn't work all day. All your Pit is actually capable of is frustrating your opponent into mistakes, so once I realized this, you were soft.

Novelty won't win tournaments for ya, sorry bro.

Oh, and you're super free in dubs xD.

Top Bottom