• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almo's Mass Gathering 2

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Anyone want to partner with me for doubles?

Also, is the stage list here or the one on AIB the updated one? Norfair and Jungle Japes are missing from the AIB list.

Almo

Smash Ace
i'll cover everything about legal issues since there's alot of consfusion and changing.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Well I'm not sure if I have a partner at the moment. If Dothack goes I'll prob end up teaming with him, if not then someone else.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
matt bring melee just in case i'de like to vs ya afterwards, i've gotten loads better. oh yeah i'm going to this LOL

Almo

Smash Ace
if you do go obm then i'd like to play you. i'm extremely unknowledable with the GaW matchup, and haven't played any in tournament yet.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
if you do go obm then i'd like to play you. i'm extremely unknowledable with the GaW matchup, and haven't played any in tournament yet.
You can play me :D

Uh, unless you meant that you want to play good people. Then you're probably better off playing OBM.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Okay, me and arc are definitely going.

If anyone good in Brawl doesn't have a teammate and wants to team with me then lets do it.
Also there better be a good amount of people for Melee or else!!!

Top Bottom