• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright I am TOTALLY CONFUSED on all of the Brawl stuff that I downloaded please help

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
With this new Brawl+ Gold upgrade, things are looking VERY distorted/unclear/confusing for me to comprehend how to manage my brawl related hacks and folders. I just clicked on the PC downloader to Windows at Brawl+ in the download section and I chose NOT to overwrite my data. The update took about 20 minutes and I placed the "updater" application on my ROOT of the SD card. Earlier today I downloaded Brawl+ Gold and stuck that in the APPS section without overwriting my stuff. I already have an updatifier folder listed in the APPS section and I did some texture modding and Brawl+ codes on there. With this new Brawl+ Gold upgrade, WHERE am I supposed to put everything, including my old hacks and the new ones that Brawl+ just updated? I am lost. I have about 700 MB free of space so I have plenty of room I hope/believe. Please help I do not know where the things belong. After doing the PC updater I stuck "updater' APPLICATION to my ROOT of the SD card and have done nothing else since. Am I supposed to do something now like get a new brawl updatifier? But how could I keep all of the codes that I have already made?

P.S. does Brawlstats belong in both the root and the apps section or just one? If so which one is it?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I know Brawlstats requires to be in place in the apps folder, not the root of the SD Card, just download it from the HBC and it will place it in the apps folder for you.

When you start Brawlstats, it will place a folder in the root of your SD Card, that however is just the save data.

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
And I did NOT download the Brawl Updatifier on the Homebrew Browser. So with all that said, please help me organize my folders/files regarding Brawl+ and what I currently have.

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
I want to Brawl you. Mine is 0645-5530-5240 but I can't seem to get the Brawl+ Gold tom work. I do not have the stuff added to my private directoy. Should I? It has the PF menu and everything inside of it.

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
I also have my private folder on the root of my SD card still listed and it still has all of the old stuff. What do I do? The only thing inside my updatifier folder is boot.dol, meta, and image and I have the updater on the root of my SD card and inside the Brawl+Gold file inside my apps are the codes that it updated when I downloaded it. I also have codes and txtcodes listed on the root of my SD card with some brawl hacks in it.

Top Bottom