• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Game mode that I created!! lemme know what you guys think~

Zanku

Smash Cadet
Alrighty so, first of all i think i came up with a great way to play PM's Turbo mode a little closer to the effect of the Marvel vs Capcom games. I must say, it's preeeetttyyy cool.

there are some things that are pretty important that you wanna turn on:

• Turbo mode (of course) so we can get those crazy combos
  • Stamina mode, (also so that % doesn't influence knockback)
  • under Rules, there's something called Stock Control; you'd wanna turn that on, and set that to 300% at the char. select screen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • (OPTIONAL) but i think sometimes it helps out: Giant Mode ON. But you must only pick Training Room, because all the other stages will be too small, and since Training Room is so huge, Giant mode helps even out the empty space.
  • Also under rules, Damage Ratio must be at like, 0.6, 0.7, or 0.8 if you decide to NOT play with HP. It helps make turbo mode matches last a little bit longer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So under normal circumstances, stock control lets you start the fight with ANY amount of stocks that you set it as, and if you leave it untouched, it should just give you 4 stocks.

but since this is Stamina mode, you actually raise the HP instead. so you can raise it to a maximum of 300 HP.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
Take off turbo mode and leave only smash ball, healing items, turbo pickup, and metal.

Top Bottom