• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Names for Ganon's Moves

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
So I know Ganon's moveset already has some badass names, over the past year or so I've come up with some random stupid/funny names for some of his moves while goofing off with friends playing melee. It makes talking **** while playing roughly 10 times as fun.. and lets face it the Ganon boards haven't been seeing much traffic lately lol.

fair = "The Trainwrecker" (I believe this move could wreck a train)

dair = "The Lion Tamer" (self-explanatory)

jab = "The Diamond Cutter" (not the biggest and most powerful move, but is uniquely useful)

aerial downb = "The Widowmaker" (yeah.)

utilt = "The Dream Shatterer" (warning: you may lose a friend if this connects)

warlock punch = ??? I am not worthy.

Has anyone else made up names for Ganon's moves? haha :psycho:

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
check out ganons fist in his winposes, swear theres a dollar sign on them and wtf, someone was watching some dubya see dubya xD

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lets see.

B.air or Jab = Terrorist Fist Jab, off of the news report about Obama's "Terrorist Fist Jab"

F.air = Ganon Ban

D.air = Double D's (named after Chaddd's strange fascination with d.airing everything into oblivion)

u.air = TipToes = Tipman

u.tilt = power off, because that's usually what happens when somebody gets hit with it

side-b = Linguini tactics = he was the first ganon i saw use a ganon side b... for anything. XD

chriskikz

Smash Cadet
Nice thread I like it

Warlock Punch: Purple Wizard Pwnage

Wizards Foot: 1 meen kick in the Stomach

Dark Dive: Dive of Darkness (not much differnt but I like mine better)

Gerudo Dragon: Evil Uppercut

Volcano Kick: Explosive Boot

Tornado Kick: Double Armored Boot Smash

TidalWave

Smash Apprentice
Lol, for some reason I can imagine some Zelda fanboy noob snagging a win on a cocky prick thats been smashing for years with a lucky wizards foot saying "They call that the Bone Crusher." and keep a straight face. I would laugh.

I don't mind threads like this so much, because most of the time someone finds a new technique or has a question about Ganon, instead of going over its uses, usually there are about 5 people there instantly to say "lmao noob this is old news you suck etc." Of course sometimes this is warranted imo, but not always. Also, reviewing stuff you already know can remind you of little things you can do to improve your game. Its not like anyone can say "there's no room for improvement here!" When it comes to the caliber of their skill in game. I've been lurking on this site for years and used to see quite a bit of traffic here. Can we rejuvenate the Ganon boards??

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Fair : Copy of Marios Fair
Dair : Super special awesome killer kick with stretched legs and feet smashing right in your facee!-Kick
Bair : Look out behind you Ganon!! My Ganon senses are tingling! Bam!!!-Fistpunch
Uair : Super Special Awesome Flying and Turning round in the Air kick!

yeah.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Fair = Knee in the hand/fist

Fair : Copy of Marios Fair
Dair : Super special awesome killer kick with stretched legs and feet smashing right in your facee!-Kick
Bair : Look out behind you Ganon!! My Ganon senses are tingling! Bam!!!-Fistpunch
Uair : Super Special Awesome Flying and Turning round in the Air kick!

yeah.
>____>

TidalWave

Smash Apprentice
Who's not calm? Someone should really start a thread that involves something useful for Ganondorf (one where the next post isn't "this has already been discovered. /thread"). Then threads like this would see less posts.

Renth

Smash Hero
Who's not calm? Someone should really start a thread that involves something useful for Ganondorf (one where the next post isn't "this has already been discovered. /thread"). Then threads like this would see less posts.
lol i guess we're mad at each other or something now.

TidalWave you're a jerk face. :confused:

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
lol i guess we're mad at each other or something now.

TidalWave you're a jerk face. :confused:
Haha, you guys are funny. Now then, I'm intending to make a useful thread soon, I just need to make a video to correspond with it. I need to find an opportunity to do it so that my gf won't see me and be ashamed of the way I spend my time...lol. Smash gets me in trouble more often than staring at boobs, how sad :)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Yeah, we need some useful threads. It is okay though. We are getting the melee spirit back after abstinence of melee. I have been personally training my ganondorf in melee for the past several months.

Renth

Smash Hero
Yeah, we need some useful threads. It is okay though. We are getting the melee spirit back after abstinence of melee. I have been personally training my ganondorf in melee for the past several months.
I haven't played in the past several months :(

Renth

Smash Hero
Yea I appreciate that.. ever since i moved back to PA i live in the middle of bum **** no where and have no one to play with and the ones i do have to play with most of i tried teaching people they got wave dashing down but eh..................................

Top Bottom