• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternative Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
You know what, if you think Meta Knight is the best, Ganon as the worst, it is because MK is easier to master, while Ganon is harder.

Here is a true tier list depending on power, speed, weight and mainly, time to master:

As follows:

S Tiers:
1. Bowser
2. Ganondorf
3. Donkey Kong
4. Zero Suit Samus

A Tiers:
5. Kirby
6. Link
7. Diddy Kong
8. Luigi
9. Ness
10. King Dedede
11. Ike
12. Marth
13. Wolf

B Tiers:
14. Captain Falcon
15. Mr. Game and Watch
16. Falco
17. Snake
18. Sonic
19. Fox

C Tiers:
20. Toon Link
21. Olimar
22. Peach
23. Zelda
24. Samus
25. Yoshi
26. R.O.B.
27. Ice Climbers
28. Wario
29. Mario

D Tiers:
30. Pit
31. Sheik

Negligable Tiers:
32. Lucario
33. Pokemon Trainer
34. Pikachu
35. Lucas
36. Meta Knight

The list is accurate. If not experienced enough, Link and Bowser aren't good enough to people's eyes. I have tested and am able to get more KOs with Ganon, Bowser, or Link rather than Meta Knight.

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
Strong username to post ratio.

I'm sorry but you can't just make beyond bold statements like Link, Ganondorf, and Bowser, seemingly ****tier characters with no justification, no videos, no stats, you're just a Link fan and like being obtuse.

Well congrats hipster: you succeeded. Look; if you provided some AT's maybe we've missed as Link that should completely change where he stands. That's one thing.

But calling Pikachu and Lucario negligible, putting Wario and Diddy behind guys like Ness? Come on man. This is a troll post.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Look closely, mainly, it is hardest to easiest to master. 1 is hardest, 36 is easiest. Link's speed, power, and other are also proof. I even listed about how much damage he can deal. I use mainly aesthetics to separate hardest to easiest. Got it now? ZSS is powerful, fast, and hard as s*** to master, but not as hard as Bowser. Bowser is very heavy, powerful and slow, making him HARD AS HELL.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
a tier list is nto made based on who is harder/easier to master.

its based on who is a statistically better character.

link and ganon suck, its time to let it go fanboys, sakurai failed at balance and several characters just flat out suck in brawl, let it go already and just admit that the zelda cast got the short end of the stick in brawl.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Makes sense that someone that is a "ZeldaFanUltima" would put a Zelda character as #1 on a scrub tier list.

I'm sure the poor Lucases, Pokemon Trainers, and Lucarios aren't appreciating their characters called "easy" either.

Only thing I can find right on this tier list is that Yoshi is in a position he actually deserves to be in if you're just going from best to worst.

Good MKs still are a billion times better than good Links. Fact.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
It is like the tier list for Brawl, just freakin' reversed, Link may be bad, but he is the hardest to master. Look at the tier list, reverse it, and switch characters around. Looks almost the same, just some characters are harder to master, Jesus, don't you know a reversed tier list. Don't go sticking your critic ***** at me and say I am wrong. LOOK AT THE LIST, IT IS HARDEST TO MASTER (AND POSSIBLY WORST) TO EASIEST TO MASTER. (AND POSDIBLY BEST CHARACTER) GET WHAT I AM SAYING?

Jeffbelittle

Smash Apprentice
...nothing about your list is consistent. You literally just randomly put names in whatever order after you fanboy'd your favorites to the top.

You put Diddy kong and peach as EASY characters when Ike is apparently a really hard character?

That's if it's about 100% skill to master.

If it's about damage when you're punishing: Why is mario A tier but Wario is bottom C tier?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'd like to inform you that the normal tier list flipped upside-down looks nothing like that.

Edit: First of all "mastering" a character is a myth. There's always room for development, but people CAN get pretty damn good. Snake and Diddy at top level are pretty damn hard, and as a Ganon Secondary, Ganon is pretty ****ing easy, and STILL trash.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
It is like the tier list for Brawl, just freakin' reversed, Link may be bad, but he is the hardest to master. Look at the tier list, reverse it, and switch characters around. Looks almost the same, just some characters are harder to master, Jesus, don't you know a reversed tier list. Don't go sticking your critic ***** at me and say I am wrong.
actually to be brutally honest link is not the hardest to master. The only thing hurting link is having the worst recovery in the game, but as far as how "hard" the character is to master, there are plenty of other characters more difficult to learn, both high tier and low tier.

several others such as diddy kong(even though he's high tier, he's probably the most technical of all brawl characters) adn ganon(cuz he's overall the worst character in existence, so everything he has is punishable like mad), and peach( you have to get used to her playstyle which is drastically different from a lot of other characters) are all far harder characters to "master" then link.

just cuz a character is low tier doesn't suddenly mean they are difficult to learn/master, it just means....that even after you've learned/mastered everything they have, they still suck as a character are are disadvantaged against a large portion of the cast.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
DK, Marth and Luigi have horrible recoveries, worse than Link. Even characters with SD Recoveries are worse. BTW, Ganon's hardcore. Why? Well, if timed correctly, he can kill a character, no matter damage or recovery or Attack speed, will die with his Down Air off the stage. I mastered 25/36 characters.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Marth has an okay recovery (better than Link's at the very least) and Luigi has one of the best recoveries in THE ENTIRE GAME. So.... what?

Edit: Oh hey Mr. K down there has a good point. Alrighty then.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
and you lost all credibility(not that you had any to begin with...) and its clear you are just trolling now.

ty and good day sir.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
*See's Peach at #22..* What? Peach is probably in the top 15 or 10 characters that are hard to master. :/

And no I'm not just saying this because I main Peach. :I

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Look, Luigi just f***ing jumps vertically, barely and horizontal movement. Marth, who sucks at recovery, also has horrible horizontal movement. Now, Ness, NESS has the best recovery. Ironic how I main Marth in SSBB and Pikachu in SSB. Marth is easy and hard to master. I mainly main medeival characters.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
DK is now 3rd, Link is 6th, Diddy is 7th, and Mario is 29th, okay. You know what, well, you are calling yourselves trolls *still using Fox's troll name reflector*, and you got hit by RP, Reverse Phsychology. I just want you to know, I am going to give Nintendo a proposition, an ultimate SSBB tournament, winner gets $50,000, a character, stage, item, and music name. All before SSB4.

Look, the list was for the reverse control player, meaning I may play the game better right handed, but I am mastering with the left. NOW DO YOU GET IT, IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO PLAY WII REMOTE LEFT HANDEDLY.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
No.

I'm sorry, but when wiimote handedness was brought up, you're no longer believable.

You had me up to there, though.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
um, since it's supposed to be from hardest to easiest to master, Olimar, Yoshi, and ICs are at lest A- tier.

at most, Ivan Ooze tier

djdevil96

Smash Rookie
Isn't a Tier list supposed to go best (or easiest) to worse (or hardest)?
And as far as I know, Lucas, Ness, Pokémon Trainer, and Yoshi are all pretty hard to learn. And someone like Toon link, Falco, and even ZSS aren't as hard to learn.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
The guy with the same name has been posting this "Tier list" on random Smash sites since 2008 so he is nothing to take seriously.

Pippy

Smash Apprentice
What's up with G&W and Kirby being hard to learn? They're some of the easiest.

May I ask, what is the point of this? If you're going to say "it's for lefties with Wiimotes" get a GC controller. Problem solved. (please tell me that's not the real point, as that only applies to like 1 person)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom