• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Omg, after seeing the recolor, I was kinda skeptical, but I love the finished product, thanks a lot Aman, appreciate this very much, especially since I was such a pesterer.

Edit: 5 star coming your way too.

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks. Recoloring aint my specialty by a long shot and I was afraid the sig would be the same, but I really like what you've gotten. And thanks for the rate. If only about 8 people didn't give me a 1 star ranking for a quick laugh.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post but what do you think... ones for my new tag team partner, ones just for fun.

(^My rendition of my sig without the lettering, like yours more, but I had fun making it^)
lol you can't even say at least one of these isn't hott.

IceAge

Smash Cadet
A_Man, I had a Yoshi sig done by you earlier and I loved it. But after a while, I think its time for a change. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love for you to make a new sig for me, because I loved the Yoshi one. I was looking through more work you've done, the Solid Snake signiture looks SICK! Anyways...

1) What you want? Signiture please.

2) I could not find a picture from the website you provided, I'm sorry. But I hope these aren't too hard to use... I've provided two... hopefully to give you more options. Use either one, I love them both. The first one gets a better picture of the face,so if I had to choose one, the first please. It also looks easier to do, a body not streatched out as far.

http://www.freewebs.com/shadowxpress/Leon.jpg

http://www2.picfront.org/picture/94lQ2YK9G/img/LeonPowalski1.jpg

3) Colors/Style: No perference, use your creative juices and make whatever comes to you. I'll leave this one to you.

4) Text/ Font: I'd like the words... "I think I'll torture you for a while" The font could be anything, though the italized versions from that website looks cool, but it may be hard to put into the sig (the font I was looking at was Jellyka Castle's Queen, Chopin Script, or Angelica.) Then my name, IceAge, in Jellyka Castle's Queen looks great.

Other: As with before, I talk about brawl and other crap on two different boards. If you would, make two different sigs. The only difference would be on the second signiture, change my name from "IceAge" to "Farstriker". Thanks in advance. Everything else should remain the same, unless you have spacing different names.

And... I think thats it.

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks guys. I'll add IceAge to my list.

Well, I might post another recent attempt at Photoshop.

Whatcha guys think?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Yea, I was going to this morning, I lost my mind last night lol, I was just kind of making stuff, I'll post them over there this morning... I really like the mewtwo one and the lucario, the pikachu was 6 minutes of playing and the falco was for a friend, how do you get new fonts though?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Yea, I was going to this morning, I lost my mind last night lol, I was just kind of making stuff, I'll post them over there this morning... I really like the mewtwo one and the lucario, the pikachu was 6 minutes of playing and the falco was for a friend, how do you get new fonts though?
I don't know how to get the fonts on mac, but on windows. .

1) DL them from Dafont or similar
2)Extract the files from the newly downloaded folder
3)Go to My Computer, then click Local Drive C:, and then click windows, then fonts
4) Open up the font files you downloaded so it shows an icon that looks sort of like 2 O's overlapping or something similar
5)Drag to the fonts file on the other window
6)IF it shows 2 blue bars that says Installing font, then you did it right and when you open gimp or similar, you should have your font.

Weed

Smash Lord
canweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyetcanweplayyet

IceAge

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys. I'll add IceAge to my list.
'Tanks, if you could take a quick look at the pictures and tell me if they will be easy to make a render out of, that'd be better. I might be able to find a better picture if really needed.

Other then that, take your time. Ya-da yada. Just send me a PM when you're done, I probably won't check this topic too often for my sig. Thanks in advance.

A_man13

Smash Master
That's the next best thing to a render you could get. No dificulty at all. Which one would you prefer?

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah. Sorry about the sloppy Ness. I'm used to timing for aiming my PK cannonbolt and I'm really bad at the game to begin with. It would be fun to play rollerking and see who has the better Pika.

Glenugie

Smash Rookie
I'd like to request a sig please :)
Size: Largest Size Possible for use on Smash Boards :) (Sorry I don't know exactly what size that is....)

Renders:
-Falco: http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=falcokl6.png
-Fox: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9738/foxel4.png
-Logo: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6194/logokc5.png

Background: An dark orange background with a fire effect if possible

Text: FALCO with Glenugie written beneath it

Font: Choose whichever font you think will look best :)

Colours: All dark colours if possible

Other Details: Id like it to have Falco standing over fox with the logo and text in the top Right hand corner of the image. If possible I'd like Falco's image to be darkened slightly, to make him look slightly evil.

*Since its full size if you want Credit to be given then you'll have to add it into the sig somewhere* :p
Edit: Disregard this post, someone else PMed me a sig seeing as you didn't want to :) No offence meant.

A_man13

Smash Master
One small problem; I really don't want to break out a multi render sigs. Yes I can do them, but they are always sloppy and what not.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Sorry bro, I'm havin an off day. It's a miracle I even got this page to load. If you want proof:

Not lookin so hot is it?

That's what I thought.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's OK. To improve on this one, try filling a layer above the BG but below bart full of (you guessed it) barts and gausian bluring the layer by some random # (I choose 31). Set it to color and the background will go better with bart. You may also want to look for a good tut or so.

Top Bottom