• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm going to start requests, but I need to get a notice out:

If you requested a sig, just show some activity here. I've covered some of you, but I need to know you are still waiting for sigage. Unless you post here in the next couple days, you will be removed from my list.

A_man13

Smash Master
K. I'm just so darn buisy I'm fearing most people will walk out of line by the time theirs is done.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just poppin in to say I still want my sig. I've been checking this thread at night to see if any new sigs got done, but just haven't been posting.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
sorry i havent posted in a while. this guy came to install DVR and a new phone line but he messed up my router since monday. i just got my internet back yesterday and i had a new wep key so i had to reconfigure all my wifi devices

Roller

Smash Legend
sorry i havent posted in a while. this guy came to install DVR and a new phone line but he messed up my router since monday. i just got my internet back yesterday and i had a new wep key so i had to reconfigure all my wifi devices
That's why I never let "DVR guys" into my house. :laugh:

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
how does this work? how does he give people the sigs, I dont know if this request is done correctly but, i would like a sig with brawl bowser, brawl luigi and toon link on it

A_man13

Smash Master
First off, first page has my rules/ requesting practices/ Ness worship (one of those may be a lie). Second, right now I am closed.

A_man13

Smash Master
Na. If anything, It'll be king P, Giygas, or Masked man worship. I assume you don't know who either of those are, riggt?

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
A_man13 said:
Unless you post here in the next couple days, you will be removed from my list.
I would still like my sig made, thanks. :)

Gymn

Smash Cadet
idk if a man is still lookin here but im responding so my sig won't be removed from the list. Ty 4 the invite to the group A man, i was feelin lonely

A_man13

Smash Master
Your welcome. I tried to start your sig a few days ago, but I was drawing a blank on what to do. If anyone has any PS tuts, please deposit them here.

A_man13

Smash Master
It will. I just have lots of requests.

I updated the OP with new examples, my Photobucket, and new rules.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yes, happy B-Day Almighty.

If you haven't heard it yet, I changed the hangout hut to moderated. I feel that it should be this way A) most people who want in can get in and B) I'm getting a lot of 3rd person requests for access that I let in, so no need to remain invite only. And with moderated, if things get bad I have my big red button that reads KICK!

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks, grandeza. I saw it at guild inn, so I'm at leas somewhat familiar with the tut. Oh, and make sure you read the above post by me.

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey, Exuse the double post, but I just have some news: The dojo was updated again. It appears that there is a slew of new snapshots for you to look at. If that floats your boat, check it out.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Happy birthday Almighty!!!!!!! lol

Hey, glad your getting started with requests I was gonna send you a pm asking if you were gonna do them or lose buisness(No offense ment, just looking after you.)

GL hope the rest of your paint shop works come out good

just got back from a weekend resort. It sucked... Um thats my update.

A_man13

Smash Master
I am, fezzy. Earthbound went a lot faster than expected. I just have one problem...

I'm just not finding inspiration for sigs. I always try new things with sigs and whenever I do things go bad. I'm tired of putting out the same set of stuff time after time, but I wish I knew Photoshop (A. I started using it full time and B. also gimp) well enough to try my own thing. If anyone has some more tuts...

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Grats on the aim, I had it at one time before that computer broke and dial up makes it a 12 hour download :(

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Wow lol so true.

A_Man... I just looked through your photobucket, a lot has happened in a month. Its really amazing how far your sigs have come.... so all I have to say is Gratz

Top Bottom