• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
hey aman, just wondering, can u give me an idea of when my sig might b done?

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
i dont want 2 tell u how 2 run ur shop, but its just a suggestion, maybe u can put a list on the front page of whose sigs u have to make and in the order ur making them in. so that u dont have 2 search through ur thread to c whose after who

A_man13

Smash Master
Excuse the double post, but just to let you all know I'm working on requests. I got one delivered via PM. I'm sorry I didn't start everyones earlier; I just felt that I needed to put out new stuff. It's better now.

EDIT: I got two sigs done in the past few days. These belong to Tomkraven and IceAge.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/IceAgecopy.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/Kraven.png

Whatcha guys think?

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks.

So you got your sig from Naybewon's, right? Me and her were good friends, but once she started working the shop closed. She is hardly ever on any more. Well, at least I got most of her requesters.

IceAge

Smash Cadet
Thanks a bunch A_Man. I'll be sure to come here for any more sigs I might need in the future.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
Thanks.

So you got your sig from Naybewon's, right? Me and her were good friends, but once she started working the shop closed. She is hardly ever on any more. Well, at least I got most of her requesters.
yeah u did. including me

A_man13

Smash Master
I know. I followed her shop as well as my own.

So so you still want me to use two renders. I really don't know what to do with your sig with the second render.

napZzz

Smash Hero
well your title said different..sorry!!! I'll come back later then.

EDIT: I thought you meant noone was requesting..

A_man13

Smash Master
Weed, you always make me seem like I'm a french person named Ima DuFis. I needed to update the OP anyways, so thanks.

A_man13

Smash Master

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks. I stil think yours is one of the best, if not the best.

So, I did a quick count and I only have 3 requests. My list is

1. Gymn
2. Shazy
3. WithinTemptation's friend

Well, after this work-a-thon is over, I will be so tired of making sigs. I'll continue. Perhaps I'll start a life of sig crime.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
If you were in a normal state of mind when you said that, I'm ready to shoot you in the head.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Thino's is freakin awesome and Zap's is good, but I wouldn't expect a Pikmin sig to be in B&W

Didn't realize the double post btw, sorry.

A_man13

Smash Master
I have no need to be in that state of mind. I got good news y'all.

I'M RE-OPENING TO THE PUBLIC!!!!

Well, I did it. I got almost everyone's sig (who said they still wanted it minus Shazy [see bottom of post]) done. I feel so proud to say this, but after 5 sigs of hard and intense manual labor, I'm done. Here is everything that got done today (well, so far):

Well, which is your favorite?

And now, under intese consideration (30 second shop changing decisions rule!), I am going to impliment some new rules:

1. 1 render requests only. I'm cutting corners with this on requests as is, so there is no need to allow 2 render sigs

2. I choose the font. Unless it's a basic font (Times new roman, arial, etc.), lo escojo (I choose it in spanish)

3. I am improviding a waiting list. 5 Requests at a time; I don't want to do another work-a-thon.

Well, now that that's out of the picture, if you have been dying to request, go ahead.

@Shazy: I'm still a little confused with your request. Which picture? If it's the sonic one, does it need to be cut?

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Olimar one is definatley my favorite.

So was your accepting new requests that "huge announcement" you were talking about?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Thanks. I stil think yours is one of the best, if not the best.

So, I did a quick count and I only have 3 requests. My list is

1. Gymn
2. Shazy
3. WithinTemptation's friend

Well, after this work-a-thon is over, I will be so tired of making sigs. I'll continue. Perhaps I'll start a life of sig crime.
hey, i was out of town for a tournament for a few days, could my request still be added? :ohwell:

A_man13

Smash Master
You bet. It's been closed for 3 weeks and no longer counting. YAY OPENESS!

Edit:
@Fogo: it's only down to one request left. Sure.

A_man13

Smash Master
K

I have a secret render in one of my sigs above. Can you guess what it is and in which sig (you have a 1 in 5 chance of being right)?

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
There may be a pikmin render in the olimar sig, but I see some kind of eye gym's sig...

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to say thanks again for the sig, A_man! :)

Well, you got it right:
Which one was right, the pikmin one or the eye one? Because if it's the former you get bonus points :laugh:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
k, so my sig should be a pink D3

pink-ish white-ish background with a few stars maybe (dreamland stars)

and a few waddle renders

and the words "G-krew, so good...." and "fogo" somewhere

A_man13

Smash Master
It's the former Zap. I knew you wanted Pikmin, but I had to hide it as to not draw attention to it.

Top Bottom