• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amplitude Kickstarter Project.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Hello to whom all that may be reading this.

I'd like to welcome those that might be of help to bring back a game series that I dearly loved and devoted about the same amount of time that I've put into the Smash community. So calling out all FreQ's, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Dance Central, or fan of anyone else that is into this game. We could really use the help to bring this game series back into the scene.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/harmonix/amplitude

In the early 2000s, Harmonix created FreQuency and Amplitude - two rhythm action games that defined the PlayStation®2 era of interactive music. Published by Sony, these games became legendary for their unique soundtracks, their snappy, frenetic action and the zen-like "flow states" that players entered into when they got into the groove.

Here is a video of some game play from the PS2 version with annotations to explain the game. (much better than me trying to have to explain the concept of the game.)

Hopefully you'll help us out, and thanks for your time reading this.

Top Bottom