• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amsterdam Smashers?

Alotsa

Smash Cadet
I'm on Vacation in Amsterdam for a week and wondering if there are any smashers in Town?

Armada

Smash Lord
I sended this thread to Amsah!
Not sure if he will be able to play with you but at least I gave it a try =)

Hope you end up having fun in Amsterdam.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
There are plenty.. I'm the most inactive one and without a setup though so lucky you.. =D [/sarcasm]

I'll spread the word around, see if we can get something going..

Alotsa

Smash Cadet
There are plenty.. I'm the most inactive one and without a setup though so lucky you.. =D [/sarcasm]

I'll spread the word around, see if we can get something going..
Hey Nihonjin, dam no setup? I knew I should of brought mine! :p, at least a controller! I leave town early Friday so if you can get something going before then that would be awesome! Id love to play even just a little. Thursday maybe? Feel free to message me.

Armada Id make a lot of people back home at UCSD envious if I got destroyed in a set with you... if you feel like coming out ;) ha. Same goes for Amsah!

Armada

Smash Lord
I do live in Sweden so I can't travel down to Amsterdam just like that =/
Hope you end up having a great time at least

Top Bottom