• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An easy Marth Suicide Move

Pokemon Mystery

Smash Cadet
When using Marth's Final Smash in Mid-Air,Doesn't it Annoy you when you Self-Destruct yourself doing it when it misses? :urg: I try to be effective and use it un Mid-Air >.>

Pokemon Mystery

Smash Cadet
Friend told me that,somehow it doesn't work for me O_o Oh,and thanks...Hmm,this should be locked right?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Sure, although, it'll just die off naturally if no one else posts here. If you want it locked though, simple use the report link under your first post, and request the thread to be locked, and some Mod will take care of it for you. I personally love all the mods on the forum.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Meh.i'll just let it die off...
You know that rarely ever works out as you intend on these boards...<_<

Also, you can auto-target by canceling the move too. It just hits whatever at that point, which us why the momentum dies in mid-air.

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
I think you can cancel it in mid-air if you press B. I always use it in mid-air though, it always works for me...you just need to do it a lot until you get the hang of it.

This isn't even worth doing but if you want to "practice", just to go Training Mode, set the CPU on Jump, and try using your FS with Marth so you don't miss.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I know i should let this die but i have something to add. An easy way to hit sum1 with marths FS is to poke ur opponent with dancing blade (1st hit) then just press B. U have to wait a sec but its not that long. It takes practice to do this correctly but its easy to hit this way.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i think A cancels it... i cant remember though. I haven't played with FS in months....

Top Bottom