• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An interesting concept: Koopaling?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukifellth

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new here, but I have an interesting concept I came up with some days ago.
It is a pity that we haven't seen any playable Koopaling in ANY Mario game, but it is understandable, while immensly iconic, there are so many of them, what to do with them all?

So here is a concept, Koopaling the character...

We love being MEAN!... and stuff...

Basically it is a Koopaling, just what you'd expect, except that he like Wario in SSBB have multiple costumes, but not 2, a whooping 7 (or 8 if you count Bowser.Jr) costumes, all based on the koopalings, preventing the omittion of any of them, and pleasing all.

Ofcourse that means that their moves have to be shared among one another, so no bouncing Iggy Ball or Wendy's rings of doom. Also, the other "costumes" would'nt alter things like proportions, or size or lenght, simply eyes, number of teeth, hair, and accesories...

They're basic attacks could combine aspects from Bowser, with the use of their staff to bash opponents silly. They would be skilled jumpers since they jump REALLY GOOD in the Mario games, but would be lighter and weaker than bowser.

Their B Moves would consist of:

B: Magic Fire: Holding B, you can charge up the wand to throw up to 3 fireballs simhilair to Iggy's fireballs in NSMBU, so just tapping B would result in one fire, and so on. Also, the fireballs are aimed towards the closest opponent in front of the Koopaling.

Forward B: Shell Shock: Like Squirtle, they would spin inside their shell towards a target, and can be charged like Squirtle. Unlike Squirtle (I think) they can jump while in the shell (like in SMB3) but is not as fast as Squirtle's Withdraw.

Up B: Mean Spin: Simhilair to Meta Knight, they spin frantically, if used in the air, they spin upwards, but in any case it can be controlled like MetaKnights, but the hit effect is more akin to Mario's old Mario Spin. The move is based on their spin attack from Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga.

Down B: Ling Pound: Mimicing Bowser, they attempt to crash down hard on the ground... with not as powerfull results. :S

Final Smash (if there will be any): Airship Bombardment: From the top of the screen a huge airship shows it's belly filled with hanging cannons and engines, like in SMB3 it will utilise diagonal cannons, bullet bill turrets, blazing engines and , multidirectional cannons to cause chaos. But unlike SMB3, all the cannons will be HIGHLY powerfull and can easily knock away opponents.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom