• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An MK sig I made, anyone want it?

Duker

Smash Journeyman
@RenX: [*img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7278/mk4thwallco5.png[/img]
Just remove the * and it will show up. You can edit your sig in the "User CP", found at the top.

@Bones: Thanks. I've seen sigs that large here, so I'm sure it's not too large.

Worth nothing is that his left wingtip is 100% fabricated :p . Looks real enough to me.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Here you go:

Be prepared that it will most likely be cut off in half =( .

but it might be too big to fit in the allocated space... at least on smashboards
Seems like you're right... just look at my sig, gets cut off in half T.T (Though it's hard to see unless you know it). The most stupid thing ever. Seriously.

Who's with me for a petition for bigger sigs?

Greatman

Smash Rookie
Here you go:

Be prepared that it will most likely be cut off in half =( .

Seems like you're right... just look at my sig, gets cut off in half T.T (Though it's hard to see unless you know it). The most stupid thing ever. Seriously.

Who's with me for a petition for bigger sigs?
So, you joined here too, huh Duker? :p

Also, if you don't mind, Imma take that sig. Great job.

RangeOverMatter

Smash Rookie
I would not mind taking this Sig, would anyone mind if a changed a thing here or there?
and would not flame me for "stealing" a sig.

Thank you
-RoM-

w3bhead

Smash Cadet
does the preview sig actually work if you have a sig such as the one you made? Whenever I try to post the sig I made it just shows the code not the sig

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I've tried to put in a couple of sigs... and they won't show up for some reason.
Do they have to be a specific size? Or what?

Top Bottom