• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An observation, Links aerial chainshot makes you slide a bit

Nubis

Smash Cadet
I just observed this.

This utilizes Links, OR young links aerial Link shot (Z move). If you use it in the air in melee, youll notice alot of lag time in the air, but in brawl, theres only a little post lag time to links Aerial Z chainshot, and barely any startup. Toon links Chainshot in the air has no lag, really not much at all. toon link can just spam it all he wants. It has decent knock back, and has great range. Think of it as a Longass range aerial melee attack.

I just learned you can spam it, or usefully use it to give that extra hit on the edge, when you are out of your comfort zone to attack.

I noticed that when you use links chain shot in the air and DI completely in one direction, when you land, you move in that direction a considerable amount. I found this useful for placement and stuff. You can decide if you wanna test this or not but whatever.

JUST SOMETHING I OBSERVED YOU DONT HAVE TO FLAME JESUS CHRIST LEAVE ME ALONE

WR3K

Smash Ace
did you know, if you hold A and the direction you want to attack in, you may perform a "smash attack"

this new "smash attack" can be charged, or you can quickly exucute a "smash attack" with the "c stick"

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
It's not a "technique" if it's just one move being spammed.
It's only "new" if it was not seen before.

And you fail at trolling because you didn't incite any laughter nor get anybody emotional. All you did was regurgitate the old "LOL LOOK I CAN FIND AT'S TOO AND NAME THEM WAVE X LOL" e-joke. Congrats. You're a ****ing internet parrot.

Mizar

Smash Ace
>>I just learned you can spam it, or usefully use it to give that extra hit on the edge, when you are out of your comfort zone to attack.

>>when you are out of your comfort zone to attack

>>comfort zone

Nubis

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys updating post, The NEW technique wasnt spamming the z in the air, i didnt put down the waving part. Had to go before i could finish

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
wow, how did I miss this thread? well, whatever. The technique sucks, by the way. I think when you selected your character to try your "made up technique" you hit DK instead of link because you're an idiot.

One more thing, we have rules about making threads such as this, you're being banned immediately.

I can't believe people are so stupid its like a ****** farm where new ones are bred my god

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
did you know, if you hold A and the direction you want to attack in, you may perform a "smash attack"

this new "smash attack" can be charged, or you can quickly exucute a "smash attack" with the "c stick"
omgs sum1 test this tech, how longs can u charge it? is it legal in tourneys?
hope dey dont release a patch for this, its leik wavedashin.

no but seriously leave this dude alone, he made a mistake with this but he doesnt deserve butt **** like a jailbird

Nubis

Smash Cadet
Exqueeze me?

Yes he does, he made a fail troll post, which was ******** and he should feel the full effect for acting like an idiot. This is how we do things in jail.
You sir are an idiot.

Im sharing info on something I can call whatever I want, And you are flaming it, you should be the one banned. May I remind you, I edited my post to include linkshot waving. It makes you slide a littlebit in a different direction. You could use this for mindgames by jumping right after and doing it again. I dont care what you think, Because im new to inventing things.

I shouldn't even explain this to you, You shouldn't say I should be banned, I didn't do anything to you, yet you call me names, insult me? insist on being that kinda guy. Just go away, leave my topic alone.

*Ps you shouldn't pretend like you can even say what it's like to be in jail, since you probably know nothing about it.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
You sir are an idiot.
Okay, whatever you want.

Im sharing info on something I can call whatever I want, And you are flaming it, you should be the one banned. May I remind you, I edited my post to include linkshot waving.
No you're restating some garbage clitch you probably came across one day while playing with yourself to make it look like you contributed something but all you did was look foolish.
It makes you slide a littlebit in a different direction. You could use this for mindgames by jumping right after and doing it again.
No, see, you're being stubborn. It doesn't work because its slow as ****, and it has really no effect whatsoever. This does not work for mindgames because its useless. I'm smarter than you, freaking listen and you won't be flamed.
I dont care what you think, Because im new to inventing things.
You obviously care enough to comment on it.

I shouldn't even explain this to you, You shouldn't say I should be banned, I didn't do anything to you, yet you call me names, insult me? insist on being that kinda guy. Just go away, leave my topic alone.
There he goes again, telling me not to post. You should be banned you know, telling me all sorts of nasty and horrid things.

*Ps you shouldn't pretend like you can even say what it's like to be in jail, since you probably know nothing about it.
Wanna see my myspace page?

Nubis

Smash Cadet
Take a hint, can you?
why are you Breaking up my post into little quotes, and trying to criticize every sentence. to prove to everyone on this forum im so horrible? No one cares, just get lost.

You dont know what its like in jail

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
Take a hint, can you?
why are you Breaking up my post into little quotes, and trying to criticize every sentence. to prove to everyone on this forum im so horrible? No one cares, just get lost.

Aha, ahahahaha.

SHOOP DA WOOP BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

-Nox`

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Take a hint, can you?

Do you, want to, see my, Myspace page?

BTW you are horrible I don't need to convince anyone you're just fine on your own.

Top Bottom