• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andy deconfirmed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So your saying that a sticker deconfirm's a character. Zorya, your being funny agian. >_>

Beamblast

Smash Cadet
While stickers don't deconfirm anyone, why would Andy be a PC if he is shown as a sticker before his character is updated?

Black/Light

Smash Master
Is Kirby deconfirmed too?
The logic behind this is that he was shown in a lesser way (sticker) before he was confirmed and that has yet to happen with any new comer to date. Being on a sticker after you are confirmed =/= the same thing to most people.

I don't know or care if it is a sign that someone is "deconfirmed".

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
This doesn't mean anything...

He could still very well be in the game.... (I doubt his inclusion anyway)... but a sticker doesn't prove anything either way...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
plus deconfirmed isn't a word, and if i remember a certain pandas words he's closing every thread with it in the title.

raul

Smash Lord
Is Kirby deconfirmed too?
Kirby's sticker was of his final smash and you can't deconfirm a final smash.

I'm not sure if stickers can or can't deconfirm characters. My opinion usually on these matters is:

If a character appears in any part of the game play such as a boss, background part of a stage, assist trophy and the like the character is deconfirmed. Looking at some of the stickers, they seem to be of random objects from games (Dr. Mario's pills, cell phone, DK bananas, etc.), characters already confirmed (Kirby and his final smash) and lesser characters like Joshua from FE, Villager from Animal Crossing and WALUIGI.

I think it is too early to tell, but I believe we'll find that characters that are stickers are ultimately not playable

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
I wish Krystal was deconfirmed... Somewhat. I hate her, but her confirmation means the Prima list is on the right track. =/

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
EDIT: Ignore this post. I had multiple tabs open and I posted in the wrong topic by mistake.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
But his sticker is outlined in black. Isn't krystal's almost outlined in black? might have something to do with something.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
I guess this also deconfirms Cook Kirby, Lightning Bolt, Banana Peels, Waluigi as an AT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom