• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andy's 818 Smashfests!

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
any news on it being postponed?
We don't mind if you postpone it Andy. You tutoring over hosting a Smashfest, is by far a better cause; we need more Engineers in this country :D !!!

Lol! There is a 9! in my post count!!!

edit: LoL! there is also a 9! in the time when Wha? posted! ^above post.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Dude, just check out Andy's Brawl FC. Your mind will be blown.

ninja edit: AND MY POST COUNT OMG

edit: My post at the top of the page. This is just too ****.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Lol! 5 nines in Andy's brawl Fc! I don't have a nine in my post count right now, but dude when I re-edited that post I edited it at 3:33 lol.

Oh ****! Your post count is 99!!! XD WTF?!!!!!

Lately I have been experiencing some crazy assssssss coincidences that I'm freaking getting goose bumps. Like last night!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Another nine!!! Glad to see there is a 9! on the time I posted this post.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
next one's on the 16th dudes. no worries, it'll really happen this time. i'm making it on a Wednesday because of j666's work johns lolol
hope to count a lot of heads

Alejo

Smash Rookie
sweet.

also, i got a sick bbq set up in my backyard. if you guys help pitch in for some carne asada and chicken we can definitely get **** rollin'

-Andeh

WHA?

Smash Ace
hey andy/strain/ash
u guys goin to the upland thing on saturday??

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im gonna have to cancel this til next wednesday again. sorry but i have to go to norcal for some school crap. next wednesday for sure :)

craiger

Smash Apprentice
dang..... It would be fun to smash with you Andy, It's been awhile, but I'm busy the 23th. dang....

Strain

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to bring a setup. And if I remember correctly Ash said he won't be able to make it

And Wha that's an awesome avatar. Jin's a beasttttt, definitely one of the coolest people in that show.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
yeah ash can't make it :/

that makes 3 full setups with a spare tv. if someone can bring a console we'll have 4, which is a good enough number.

WHA?

Smash Ace
the samus guy n marth guy can bring cube

draft crews anyone?
lmao the bizz crew vs my 3 man crew was friggin close and sooooo ****

@strain , hell yea friggin love that show, but jin shoulda had a bigger role, i wouldnt mind 2 redheads in the lead cast

come ermerican!, i need practice for gettin comboed

WHA?

Smash Ace
as for crews, me and strain are down for sure. i guess we'll need another member since ash can't make it. anyone?
we can do them randomly, well see from the ppl that go, since i think it will have a good turnout

WHA?

Smash Ace
itll be draft crews n once enough ppl get there

what time can we start arrivin?

WHA?

Smash Ace
mmmmmmmmm ok then imma aim at around 2pm then

also, i cant bring my cube but the marth guy can, and i am able to bring my tv
so we will bring full setup, so someone else bring a cube for the extra tv that doesnt have a cube

Top Bottom