• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Angamu069 Compilation

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
thank you!!! but it's a lot of work, im doing something never seen before, except in superdoodleman adventure xD

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
woooooooooooo
perf's combo video will be extremeeeeeee
i love star's combos, he is sooo creative, much more than ghost's >_____>
good luck ;)

PS: Roche>Blazer O_O!!!
PS2: Roche<Ghost T_T...

Vercetty

Smash Rookie
Blaza, media paja que te tay dando con tanto combo video xD, pero te quedan la raja asi que dale noma ;D.

BLZR, It´s a lot of work <.<, but the results are always good *¬*, so.... TRABAJA MAS MIERDA!!! XD

CYA!

PS: I would liked to appear in some of your combo videos <.<.
PS2: Roche suck it ;D

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I've actually enjoyed watching these quite a bit haha. One thing though, if you still have the clips, can you remake the second and third ones with a different video editor so there's no ugly logo? :x But good job haha

fed

Smash Cadet
Blaza, media paja que te tay dando con tanto combo video xD, pero te quedan la raja asi que dale noma ;D.

BLZR, It´s a lot of work <.<, but the results are always good *¬*, so.... TRABAJA MAS MIERDA!!! XD

CYA!

PS: I would liked to appear in some of your combo videos <.<.
PS2: Roche suck it ;D
What the hell r u doing here!!!???

Well dude... the star's combo vids are satanic... very impressive.
Hey!!! you've to make a another Afraid of the Darkness??

ill see you soon!!

Top Bottom