• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing Villagers for Brawl: Now without the YMCA

xianfeng

Smash Hero
The Main Characters from Animal Crossing the Villagers they could work like the ice climbers as a team, for the sake of future refrence I will refer to the guy as Bob and the girl as Flo so here is my moveset.

B: Ball Roll - Bob and Flo Roll a ball to their sides this can be a random ball like a Basket ball, soccer ball, volleyball etc.
B >: Tye Dye - Same as Shiek's Front B but with clothes tied together.
B ^ - Umbrella Lift: Bob grabs an umbrella like Peach and Flo grabs onto his feet as they are very light it would go even higher than Peach's B ^.
B v - Pitfall Bury: Bob Pulls out a shovel and Flo drops a pitfall in anyone who walks on that spot falls into the pitfall.

Taunt: Bob and Flo turn around then look foward as if they had been stung by bees.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hahhaha just what I thought dude! XD
YMCA!!! :D

I do like the idea but its a bit obscure dont you think? :p

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
animal crossing......animal crossing?0_o

Why put them in they can't fight for beans, they can only go fishing, dig for stuff and sing YMCA.XD

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Brawl needs an Indian character for cultural diversity! :cool:

Oh, this is about Animal Crossing. Interesting idea but I really picture them working well as fighters in the game.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
ON TOPIC:I'd like any rep for AC in Brawl,even though I'd rather see Tom Nook as afighter before anyone else from AC

OFF TOPIC:Everybody's talking about"YMCA".What about "Macho Man"?

PZX2DN4F

Smash Apprentice
OFF TOPIC: I thought it was about the band. Please change the title.

ON TOPIC: Your suggested moveset sucks and lacks anything original.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
ON TOPIC: Your suggested moveset sucks and lacks anything original.
ON TOPIC: Your an arse hole and I made it quickly get ****ed k thanks bye.
I only suggested this because I want a lot of AC representation, it's a big series.

OFF TOPIC: I changed the title but the title was intentional.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Animal Crossing shouldnt be represented, unless Tom Nook runs a store on brawl where you buy whatever. AC might be popular but no one on the game fights and it gets boring quick. This idea is just bad. Those 2 even have names, you give them names.

WOT

Smash Apprentice
shouldn't they call the next animal crossing game "animal crossing: you've played this twice before and it's still as mundane and boring as ever so don't waste your time"

xianfeng

Smash Hero
shouldn't they call the next animal crossing game "animal crossing: you've played this twice before and it's still as mundane and boring as ever so don't waste your time"
It's a fun game and Zombie does any one in Fzero fight no they don't do your point is BS

WOT

Smash Apprentice
It's a fun game and Zombie does any one in Fzero fight no they don't do your point is BS
yeah it is a fun game
for no more than 4 or so minutes
also i hope you don't become a lawyer someday because your logic is pretty faulty
essentially it's "yeah well i don't agree with you so you're wrong"
logic (if you want to call it logic...) like that will only serve to make you seem like an idiot (which i'm sure you're too dull to realize)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
yeah it is a fun game
for no more than 4 or so minutes
also i hope you don't become a lawyer someday because your logic is pretty faulty
essentially it's "yeah well i don't agree with you so you're wrong"
logic (if you want to call it logic...) like that will only serve to make you seem like an idiot (which i'm sure you're too dull to realize)
I think it's appeal remains and isn't that the logic you're using you're saying that "I don't agree with your idea so you're wrong" and leave me the **** alone ok thanks go flame / spam somewhere else kthx bye

WOT

Smash Apprentice
I think it's appeal remains and isn't that the logic you're using you're saying that "I don't agree with your idea so you're wrong" and leave me the **** alone ok thanks go flame / spam somewhere else kthx bye
getting angry are we
it's ok, child, someday you'll learn to control your anger

bbb

Smash Champion
you know.... if he pisses you off that much, you can put him on yer ignore list. so kindly quit your b****in', it's still spam if you're flaming spammers.;)

I personally like AC doesn't matter to me if anyone else likes it. I like lots of game that not everyone likes, for example, Harvest moon.

WOT

Smash Apprentice
you know.... if he pisses you off that much, you can put him on yer ignore list. so kindly quit your b****in', it's still spam if you're flaming spammers.;)
yeah
or just, y'know, shut up altogether

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Obviously someone didn't play past the tom nook missions :p

anyway, wouldn't the ACers super move be chopping down a bee hive and have all the bees sting the opponents?

PZX2DN4F

Smash Apprentice
ON TOPIC: Your an arse hole and I made it quickly get ****ed k thanks bye.
I only suggested this because I want a lot of AC representation, it's a big series.
If you didn't want to hear peoples' opinions on your moveset, you shouldn't have posted it in the first place. You don't need to use personal insults when someone criticize your ideas. All I said is that I thought it was bad and lacked originality. You don't have to take it that personal.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
lol invasion of spamming noobs! run! mr gibberish name if you didnt want to hear people criticizing your opinion, you shouldnt have posted it in the first place. you didnt give any reasons. you just said some crap and posted it. and WOT, wtf. you hav problems? comin here and tryin to start a fight for no reason?

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I think the only Animal Crossing characters that should be in are Nook and Crazy Redd(I can hope).

PZX2DN4F

Smash Apprentice
lol invasion of spamming noobs! run! mr gibberish name if you didnt want to hear people criticizing your opinion, you shouldnt have posted it in the first place. you didnt give any reasons. you just said some crap and posted it. and WOT, wtf. you hav problems? comin here and tryin to start a fight for no reason?
I'm not trying to start a fight, but you people are obviously not able to tolerate any criticism. Any criticism instantly leads into personal insults. He didn't criticize my oppinion. He just called me an arsehole without any reason. If you want me to explain why I think that his moveset sucks, you could've asked. I already said that I think it sucks, because it lacked originality. But since you think that I didn't give any reason, I will go into detail on what is so bad about his moveset.

B: Ball Roll - Bob and Flo Roll a ball to their sides this can be a random ball like a Basket ball, soccer ball, volleyball etc.
Roll a ball? This move sounds really stupid and is poorly explained. It doesn't say anything about the properties of the attack, like speed, damage, knockback, etc. It also sound like it is a bit too inspired by the Ice-Climbers b-attack.

B >: Tye Dye - Same as Shiek's Front B but with clothes tied together.
The way you explain this move it looks like a complete rip-off of Sheiks b>. It lacks originality. 'Nuf said.

B ^ - Umbrella Lift: Bob grabs an umbrella like Peach and Flo grabs onto his feet as they are very light it would go even higher than Peach's B ^.
This move is just a rip-off of Peach's b^. It might be ok to copy one move from a character, but when you copy several moves, the moveset seems to lack originality. I don't want to see new characters with old moves. I want to see new characters with new moves.

B v - Pitfall Bury: Bob Pulls out a shovel and Flo drops a pitfall in anyone who walks on that spot falls into the pitfall.
Ok. They fall into a pitfall. And then what? Another poorly explained move, which also sound impossible to appear in Brawl. How would the pitfall work? What about stages that has too thin ground/platforms/floor to dig a pitfall? Maybe it would sound better if you explained it a bit better. The way it sounds right now it is just plain stupid.

The moveset can be summarized into five words: Unoriginal, stupid and poorly explained.

I hope I explained why I think it sucks well enough.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
If you didn't want to hear peoples' opinions on your moveset, you shouldn't have posted it in the first place. You don't need to use personal insults when someone criticize your ideas. All I said is that I thought it was bad and lacked originality. You don't have to take it that personal.
I would have expanded on it but I was busy and I made it quickly.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Hold on a second. Clarify something for me, will you? By villagers, do you mean the little animal buddies who live in the town, or the player characters? If it's the latter, I wouldn't mind seeing them, and I'd even point out that the 'human' character in AC appeared (twice, if I'm not mistaken) on Sakurai's poll. I'd support them, but only after Tom Nook and Totakeke. Also, in the upcoming Animal Crossing movie, there is a female character similar to the player character in AC. Her name is Ai. That would probably be the name they'd use if they made it into Brawl.

Top Bottom