• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal crossing wild world.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
It sucks. I played ACWW for like an hour, I got my first hat, 3000 extra bells, a person was even goiong to come over, then I accidentally hit Power. Jeeze.

Somebody get me an attourney.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dreamcaster, did you add me? I put you on my friend roster so yeah after 7 PM my gate will be open so you can come visit me.

I do have an extra storeage cabinet... as well as a hifi stereo. Interested?

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fluffy-sama, I added you (along with everyone else who put their AC:WW codes in this topic or in the "Smash Boards Connected" topic ;))... I hope everyone has my code as well...

Anyhoo, I totally crashed today (around 1:30pm, too much Christmas running around between Christmas eve, Christmas, and today :psycho: ) and I just woke up (7:28pm), and I'll be able to connect online before 8pm, keep an eye out for me 'k?!

DreamCaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry fluffy-sama, I tried connecting to AC:WW WFC between 7:50pm - 8:23pm (EST) but you weren't logged on (I had to leave at 8:23pm cuz my parents car had a flat tire - I don't have a wireless router, so I was at McDonalds - so I had to leave to pick them up). I was thinking of just having my gates open tommorow between 9:00pm - 9:30pm (EST) to invite anyone who wants to vist (just PM me with your AC:WW WFC info if you wanna vist).

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I put everybody who posted their acww info on my friend list, so if anybody wants a visitor, let me know and I can give you my info. and if there is anything u might need let me know because i might have it

Tyle325

Smash Apprentice
My gate will be open Friday after 5 or so.... I have added all of yalls freind codes to my buddy list!!!
I have a question though.. There is this tent in front of my town hall.. But you need a password to get in! how do you get the password?

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
New Code, sorry for any troubles!

Alex in Elbow
4768-0320-1366

I got a new DS for christmas! YAYZORZ! Anywho, i have a much larger friend capacity now, so, feel free to add!

By the way, i missed alot with a huge internet crash, but what exactly do the grimers everywhere mean?

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I dont know what the grimers mean, but I put my acww info under my location and I will try seaching for open gates today, not sure what time so keep your gates open

Tyle325

Smash Apprentice
FLUFFY!!!! I got a violin... If you want it you can have it.. FOR FREE!!!! Just instant message me when you get on... I have AIM on my phone... So you can reach me anytime...

Invincible Fox

Smash Journeyman
Hi I have a ton of things on sale: Parquet floor, 2 Robo dressers, a mini model of Nook's cranny, a festive candle, Ebony piano, Biwa lute, harp, A TV with VCR, a Regal table, a tiki torch, an exotic lamp, an exotic end table, a dog house, a candle, a giant dharma, a toaster, a modern dresser, a six-ball shirt, a modern chair, a mega howloid, a tall puffoid, a mini puffoid, a mega rustoid, a mega sputnoid, Citrus carpet, a waitress shirt, lattice wall, mosaic tile, a purple cap, a pitfall seed, manor wall, lab wall, blue-trim wall, No.1 shirt, regal carpet, a green cap, a mini echoid, a tall dingloid, a western shirt, a mummy shirt, a white golf bag, ponderosa bonsai, glow clock, subdued print, cowhide rug, library wall, a gas mask, a mini metatoid, an odd clock, a cash register, and a scale. Well there you have it
And in case you didn't know my code is 0558-9654-9734 Name: IVFX, Town: Foxville.
PM if you add me and also if there's something here that you would like to purchase.
Sorry this is so long but I have a lot of stuff!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Tyle325 said:
Alright i will do... Thanks... Who has fully built their house and paid it off??
I haven't fully built it but I'm getting pretty close. After getting the upstairs I stopped paying my debt and spent all of my money on turnips. I got a huge profit and just got the left room this morning.

Unfortunately you couldn't buy turnips this Sunday because of Tortimer.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just got the game, my info's in the Smashboards Connected thread, anyone want to add me? :D

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
AIM: The Cyphus
Friend Code: 158974703568

i have a few million bells. Willing to give big money for trades I want.
I'm actually really sucking at the interior dept, cuz i was never focused on it before, but now that i'm set *cough*, i'm going to start off w/ the RoboSet. I have wall, floor, stereo, dresser, TV, and clock...want all other Robo Items, Gold Items besides shovel, nintendo items, etc.

OR just IM me and come make a visit to my turn or visa versa and i'll give you some money (300,000 bells or more if you have items that i want)sounds good?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If anyone has any of the following items, can they please IM/PM me.

Medicine Chest
Amazing Machine
Unknown Machine
Lab Bench
Complex Machine
Florence Flask

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm starting signups for my "M3G@TON" contest. The prizes will all be Nintendo related(hence the clever name). This will not be an easy task the contest may take as long as a month. If you don't think your cut out for it don't sign up.

I will be hosting different challenges in my town and players will be awarded points based on their results in the end the person with the most points gets the top prize. The person with the second highest amount of points get's second place and so on.

Challenges include but are not limited to:

Fishing contest
Races
Quizzes
Hide n' Seek
Scavengar hunt
Find the item (not to be confused with scavengar hunt)

I'm open to suggestions if you have any good ideas.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If the snowballs are there when playing online, you could do Golf.....

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ha! i just got the rare Ninja Sword! Whenever you try to take it, shurikens fly and stick where you were about to grab! It's AWESOME. haha

Got Robo TV, wall, floor, bed, dresser, chair, and stereo. Looking for other Robo-Items, Nintendo items, asian/ninja-theme/resembling, etc, Modern, and basically anything cool if anyone has it. I pay quite the big bucks, if i can't interest you in my own selection ;)

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Um, is it possible to change your AC time without changing your DS time? Because I accidentally set my AC time one hour earlier than my DS clock because of stupid Daylight Saving Time...

-_-

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yep, at the title screen, when it says "You wanted to play, did you?" don't click continue, go to settings or something similar in the menu. It's in there.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Yep, at the title screen, when it says "You wanted to play, did you?" don't click continue, go to settings or something similar in the menu. It's in there.
Um, the only things on the menu are:

Continue
New resident
Tag Mode
Other things
Never mind

If I choose "Other things,"

Rebuild town
Erase resident
Immigration
Wi-fi settings
Never mind

None of those help.
WTF?! I'm dooooooooooommedddddd

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sorry, my mistake. Go continue, but choose the phone instead of a person.

Invincible Fox

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chill I heard from Meleeruler that you struck it rich! Congratulations. Uhh. I have a lot of stuff in my town so Pm me to come over. Over 100 items for sale!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
How about you come by today or something?

I was gonna start the MEGATON contest earlier but there was another possibly glitched letter floatin aroung and I didn't want to get it.

The first game is a search game, worth five points. When you come by my town I'll tell you what your looking for and you have too find it. First one to find it get's five points. Post here or PM to let me know if you can come.

PAV

Smash Cadet
anyone interestad in a friend....
i am i have none on acww....
please add me ..... if you do pm me
please

2448-7707-1445
town- Exeter
name-Pav

Top Bottom