• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
can any of u guys get me a metriod logo gif? thats spinnig around if any of u do pm me plz

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
New animation, did the 600th gif, its a sprite version of the F zero anime falcon punch.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
because someone was suppose to help me with it, said person's name, since i havn't gotten around to it, remember i don't have too much free time with school, but I am trying to speed things up. Sadly, my helpers arn't helping too much, if there reading this, try and hurry it up, i know some of you have had difficulty, and yea, i can animate that.

Azumouse

Smash Cadet
nice work, try this: i would like a star sky background and mario jumping and doing his trade mark galaxy spin falling back down and then the letters azumouse falling one by one resting in the middle of the sky, i'd like this as an avatar so avatar size please,

thanks in advance, i hope it's all clear enough, and try to slow it down please.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Can you make one for me if possible with Samus taking off her helmet only to find that captain falcon's head is there then have "ZERO SUIT FALCON" appear in the backround. id be very grateful

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
It be shut down for a while and i like having it open, anyway, I'd wish people look at the front page.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Yea, it came out so much better then i expected, i thought it would be good but, like i said, much better.

Wow Ninja, great! Looks like your plowing through requests.

And it would be cool if you and Stryk's and me and Demon caterpie all teamed up for a comic, maybe once we have finished all our other projects hey?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
yea, heres another that glenn was suppose to do, seeing how he hasn't been on in a month.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Gald to hear it, Demon should have his done tommorow, i'm really on a roll now that i finally got some time.

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
Any way I can get one that is Captain Falcon doing his B moves in a repetitive loop, each one hitting a generic enemy of some sort?

Top Bottom