• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animazement info: Who is going? Tourney?

V1CE

Smash Champion
OK so I am going to Animazement and im leaving here thursday and going home monday. I am staying at the Marriot close by I think. my number is 516 459 8694 so text me if your going or call. I should be down to play some smash in he hotels if not at the convention the whole time. Im going with my gf and a bunch of friends from school.

Also I know there is supposed to be a tournament but I cant find any information on that... Does anyone know where its gonna be and what are the rules or how much it is etc... Contact me if you know or post it here.

POst here if your going also and we can maybe all meet up.

Foxy

Smash Master
The tournaments are usually on Saturday (all the smash ones have been), and usually we find out details about it while at the convention, not a lot of specifics beforehand

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
As previously reported, I want to come and play smash with you guys this entire week, and I'm in Greenville, which is really close to Raliegh and other places. I'll actually be headed up to Raleigh tomorrow to drop my brother off at the airport.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Zero Gamer, myself, and Derp might be therrrrrrre.

We wouldn't get there until about 8pm Saturday though; I can't decide if it's worth it.....

:/

theAPExp

Smash Ace
the smash tourney is likely brawl
last year had limited entrants, sign up as soon as they let you
entry is free
prizes for all tourney things at the con are typically some semi cheap anime swag
tourney format was pseudo mlg

this is all based on last year
stuff will likely be different this year
so like previous people have said
you'll find out on sat

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Did they announce the times yet? And they aren't even going to give out giftcards to the winner(s)?

Someone should sign me up if you have to register before Saturday, because I'm 99%.

I'd like to play some serious sets, for money if you SO desire though I don't need to have money on the line to focus.

Top Bottom