• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Expo AX 2009

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
THat's right! Anime Expo is July 4th weekend at the LA Convention Center. Who's here going!?

How's that relate to SSBB? To those who haven't gone, there are gaming rooms which have many console fighting games open, and SSBB will be one of them. Hope to meet some of you there.

I'm going on Saturday and Sunday since I have those days off, I won't be cosplaying this time though, but I'm bringing my giant meowth doll, so I think it'll be easy to spot me. =3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i wish i could go, i need to get out of mass for a few days. but...i kinda cant :<

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i was gonna go but certain muh****ing ********s had to borrow aaaaaaaaall of my saved money so my summer is ***** besides genesis. incredibly gay. i'm really really really really really mad about this. ;x

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Aw... Meowth is my favorite Pokemon! ;.;

I hope you have fun, and make sure to take lots of pictures! And videos of matches if you get around to it, but seriously, pictures.

Top Bottom