• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Mafia!: Moved To dGames from LoD (Guess who won!)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
The sweet center-aligned 25th Vote Count

----------

Tom (2) - KevinM, Marc

Not voting (5) - McFox, Vyse, bowser king, Xiivi, Tom

----------

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
There is no way to do any scumhunting if people don't respond/play.

I'm Mikuru Asahine (from Haruhi). I'm the Doc. I obviously never got my protection right, protecting KevinM for two nights because he was pretty much the only less suspicious person doing any pressuring.

I was suspicious of both CK and Chibo because they actually posted ****, my vote right now will just be a crapshoot in pretty much the lamest game ever until people start claiming or whatever.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
There isn't much for me to say since I've laid out my thoughts pretty well for everyone already, but I really think we should hold off voting until we get some input from:
Tom/BK/McFox

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
It's a holiday weekend so I'm being lax on prods, if there's still little to no activity by tomorrow there will be a mass prod.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Awful lot of vanillas. =/

Can anyone make any sense of the anime characters associated with the roles? So far I only know the Haruhi anime and there doesn't seem to be any reason behind the role/name combinations.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm Noumi Kudryavka (from Little Busters!) the town cop. That is why I pushed hard for Crimson King's lynch and didn't believe his claim after he said it. I was in disbelief that there are two cops and had no reason to question my own sanity. The only thing that made me question whether or not he was telling the truth was Kataefi's role of a daytime vigilante, for a daykill to test (in)sanity, but the way he claimed and his claim that his investigation on the dead Kataefi "failed," among a hundred other things told me he was fishing me out. Obviously I was wrong.

Night 1, I investigated Vyse and was told that he is town aligned. I thought really hard about investigating Chibo Sempai because he was my main suspect, but I worried that he was an Independent Doublevoter, and if I investigated him, he would just flip innocent anyways, and I would never ever know. I investigated Vyse because of the his looming opinions over the Airgemini lynch and I thought that he would push very hard for my lynch on Day 2 for my voting Airgemini instead of allowing a No Lynch, so I wanted to know if I should push back against him (possibly claim) or just take the punches but not a lynch. He pinged town aligned, so I did the latter.

Night 2, I investigated Xiivi and was told that he is mafia aligned. After Crimson King's flip, I had to change the reason why I was investigating, and I tried to investigate the person I thought the mafia would kill, so that I could confirm my sanity. Xiivi has a lot of connections to deceased town players and only in the good way. Xiivi pinged guilty.

I will say IMMEDIATELY that I do not believe Xiivi is guilty and I do not think he should be lynched ever. I am saying I was told he was guilty, not that he is guilty, and I do not think he is guilty. That said, I do believe Vyse is.

Vote: Vyse

I'm really, really not comfortable with the votes on me. I'm L-2 and if there are just two mafia (obviously there are two mafia) I could be quick lynched. The votes have not been on me very long (3 hours?) and I would really appreciate it if one or both of you would remove your votes @Marc, KevinM.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Confirming role pm. On iPhone.

this game already has an unhealthy focus on two players, susa and xiivi. this will prove to be a mistake. i want the two of them to shut up for now or at least slow down. i'll be back at the computer by sunday evening.
This is my first post that I made immediately after getting my role PM. All capital letters in the post spell C O P. Limed in this version.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
What other input you got BK?

Lynches you'd support? Oppose?

I'd support a McFox (for reasons already stated) is the only one who really stands out to me. I'd like to hear more from him before continuing since my suspicions aren't really that high.

Personally, I feel that Tom and Vyse are both town. Tom because not only does his role claim make sense but his arguments against air and CK were both justified (in CK's case, if hes telling the truth it would make sense to feel shocked). I've already said that vyse has given a great deal of information to town through his posts near the end of day 2. I just get the feeling that hes town so hes ok so far.

I'm Noumi Kudryavka (from Little Busters!) the town cop. That is why I pushed hard for Crimson King's lynch and didn't believe his claim after he said it. I was in disbelief that there are two cops and had no reason to question my own sanity. The only thing that made me question whether or not he was telling the truth was Kataefi's role of a daytime vigilante, for a daykill to test (in)sanity, but the way he claimed and his claim that his investigation on the dead Kataefi "failed," among a hundred other things told me he was fishing me out. Obviously I was wrong.

Night 1, I investigated Vyse and was told that he is town aligned. I thought really hard about investigating Chibo Sempai because he was my main suspect, but I worried that he was an Independent Doublevoter, and if I investigated him, he would just flip innocent anyways, and I would never ever know. I investigated Vyse because of the his looming opinions over the Airgemini lynch and I thought that he would push very hard for my lynch on Day 2 for my voting Airgemini instead of allowing a No Lynch, so I wanted to know if I should push back against him (possibly claim) or just take the punches but not a lynch. He pinged town aligned, so I did the latter.

Night 2, I investigated Xiivi and was told that he is mafia aligned. After Crimson King's flip, I had to change the reason why I was investigating, and I tried to investigate the person I thought the mafia would kill, so that I could confirm my sanity. Xiivi has a lot of connections to deceased town players and only in the good way. Xiivi pinged guilty.

I will say IMMEDIATELY that I do not believe Xiivi is guilty and I do not think he should be lynched ever. I am saying I was told he was guilty, not that he is guilty, and I do not think he is guilty. That said, I do believe Vyse is.

Vote: Vyse

I'm really, really not comfortable with the votes on me. I'm L-2 and if there are just two mafia (obviously there are two mafia) I could be quick lynched. The votes have not been on me very long (3 hours?) and I would really appreciate it if one or both of you would remove your votes @Marc, KevinM.
So Xivii flipped mafia yet you don't want to vote him and vyse flipped town and you want to vote for him? Do you think the information your getting is flipped around or something?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Personally, I feel that Tom and Vyse are both town. Tom because not only does his role claim make sense but his arguments against air and CK were both justified (in CK's case, if hes telling the truth it would make sense to feel shocked). I've already said that vyse has given a great deal of information to town through his posts near the end of day 2. I just get the feeling that hes town so hes ok so far.

So Xivii flipped mafia yet you don't want to vote him and vyse flipped town and you want to vote for him? Do you think the information your getting is flipped around or something?
I was told Vyse is town aligned and Xiivi is mafia aligned, but after Crimson King's flip of "town cop" (exactly the same as mine), I feel that if he were the insane one he would have flipped "town insane cop." So yes, I think that I am insane and that my investigations are flipped. I don't really have anything to base that off of. The real and only knowledge that I can draw from the investigations right now is that they are not the same alignment; one is town and one is mafia. However, I investigated Xiivi thinking that he would be the mafia kill and my investigation on him would check my sanity.

I am not allowed to investigate myself, which I find severely to point towards the fact that one of us was insane. I have a lot more reason to think Xiivi is town and Vyse is the mafia.

Something that I really, really cannot understand is what Crimson King said about his Night 1 investigation:

Night 1, I was curious as to Kata's game, so I investigated him, namely because I wasn't suspicious enough of anyone else at that point to use the investigation. Obviously, it failed.

Unvote. Vote: Kevin - I hate OMGUSing, but Kevin's motivations are suspect to me. He has been on a furious run to kill me since Day 1, and there is nothing worse than tunnel vision. Vyse has long since had my suspicions for just parroting others arguments.
Specifically, "Obviously, it failed." He didn't say what alignment he got for Kataefi... he just said that "it failed."

If he was some kind of quack cop and got no investigation results, that would make me the real cop.

If his investigation failed because Kataefi died, then he got no result at all?? I really, really dont think this was the case because then how would we ever test our sanities?

So his investigation "failed" for some reason. OR he is just saying that "it failed" aka kataefi was town and died. But then that would make me insane cop.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Obviously I did too. More than just kinda, when CK claimed cop I thought for absolutely he had to be lying. But it does make sense when you look at the set-up... with a day-time vigilante to test an investigation without using a lynch, with a town doublevoter to put lylo/mylo off just a bit more. There is just so much I don't know about Crimson King's role.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Claiming Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club. Vanilla Townie.
Just typing down thoughts that are coming through my head here.

To put things into perspective, here's a full list. Only McFox hasn't claimed.

1. SuSa - Omni (Vanilla Townie) - Cleared
2. Crimson King (Town Cop) - Cleared
3. Chaco - Virgilijus - Mcfox (????)
4. Vyse (Vanilla Townie)
5. Airgemini (Vanilla Townie) - Cleared
6. Bowser King (Vanilla Townie)
7. Xiivi (Vanilla Townie)
8. Kataefi (Daytime Vigilante) - Cleared
9. ChiboSempai (Town Double Voter) - Cleared
10. -Hilt- - KevinM (Vanilla Townie)
11. Marc (Doctor)
12. Tom (Insane Town Cop)

That's six claimed Vanilla Townies. Two cleared by their flips, four of them are still alive and cannot be confirmed. Then there's one (insane) cop and one doc and one left to claim.

Mcfox (????)
Vyse (Vanilla Townie)
Bowser King (Vanilla Townie)
Xiivi (Vanilla Townie)
KevinM (Vanilla Townie)
Marc (Doctor)
Tom (Insane Town Cop)

One or two of the vanilla townies have to be lying, there's no way there could be that many vanilla townies.

Based soley on the character claims, I don't believe BK since Konata is the main character of Lucky Star, whom I would have thought would receive some kind of power role/unique win condition. (Based on the fact that the only other Lucky Star character claimed so far is Xiivi [Kagami Hiiragi], who is also vanilla). This is a weak argument, I realise, but it's still a theory worth posting.

I wouldn't be suprised if BK was indy either. Everyone has ignored you since your fumble at the beginning of the game and you haven't really put yourself out there at all. Add to that, you have not finished either day this game with a vote on anyone. In fact, your vote against Chibo at the beginning of the game is the only vote you've cast the whole game if Memory serves me well.

Thoughts bowser king?

I have a lot more reason to think Xiivi is town and Vyse is the mafia.
Tom, your 'claimed' role aside, can you elaborate on that please?

Either way it's either:

1. You're not insane
2. You're lying

I'm inclined to believe the latter.
Otherwise I guess we'll have to wait for McFox before we can move forward.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'd asked steel and Marshy to inform everyone that I would be out of town until last night. Guess they didn't feel like it.

Anyway, I'm Saber, from Fate/Stay Night. And I hate to do this, but I'm also Vanilla Townie.

I'll be back with more soon. But since everyone's waiting on my claim, there you go.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Major red flag for Saber. Not only is she from a unique anime, she's also insanely powerful AND corrupted at some point (Saber Alter). I find it very hard to believe she's a Vanilla.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
BK go to your own role PM and paraphrase your win condition for me.
When everyone that is against town is killed, I win.

Based soley on the character claims, I don't believe BK since Konata is the main character of Lucky Star, whom I would have thought would receive some kind of power role/unique win condition. (Based on the fact that the only other Lucky Star character claimed so far is Xiivi [Kagami Hiiragi], who is also vanilla). This is a weak argument, I realise, but it's still a theory worth posting.
I've never watched the anime but what I've gotten is that my character is lazy. I don't know anything beyond that so I have nothing to say. However, from what you can tell, would the character fit well with any other win condition?

I wouldn't be suprised if BK was indy either. Everyone has ignored you since your fumble at the beginning of the game and you haven't really put yourself out there at all. Add to that, you have not finished either day this game with a vote on anyone. In fact, your vote against Chibo at the beginning of the game is the only vote you've cast the whole game if Memory serves me well.

Thoughts bowser king?

I really don't think I've been "ignored". There has been tons of posts on me well into the end of day 2. I know that I haven't finished with a vote on anyone either days. Day 1 I admit I didn't place a vote on anyone at the end of the day. However, day 2 I was about to vote CK but I really wanted him to answer the questions given before I did. When I was gone however, he gave up and the final vote was placed.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Marc, all I know is what's in my role PM. Literally, that's all I know, since I've never heard of her, or the anime she's from, or any of the other characters or animes in this game. I visited her Wikipedia page and it was full of jargon that I didn't understand. I figured it was all just flavor.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It says something to the effect of that I'm the continuation of King Arthur, and that I should try and live up to my noble heritage.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
More specifically, you are King Arthur. That's about as much info as I got about my character, though. Could you give me the quotes that are in your PM? This should be legal, as it's not something the GM wrote himself.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
OK then, mine says "Do you behold, King Arthur, the continuation of your dream."

According to Wikipedia, I'm the daughter of King Arthur though? Anyway, I don't see how following flavor will beat traditional scumhunting. I mean hell, in the last BRoom mafia game I was a town-aligned Pigma, and there's a long history in SWF mafia games of throwing curve-ball characters into alignments that don't necessarily suit them.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
She is King Arthur, a former ruler of Britain, who gives up her humanity for the sake of her country.
From Wikipedia. You're probably just confused because they have him as a girl (Arturia).

I jumped at your role because it's so different from the other roles and there's room for both a Town and Mafia alignment. Forgive my little tangent, anyway.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I'd asked steel and Marshy to inform everyone that I would be out of town until last night. Guess they didn't feel like it.

Anyway, I'm Saber, from Fate/Stay Night. And I hate to do this, but I'm also Vanilla Townie.

I'll be back with more soon. But since everyone's waiting on my claim, there you go.
Waiting on this.

Top Bottom