• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AnimuBrawl: 24 HOURS REMAIN! WE NEED HELP ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I find brstms are harder to pick at random because even though people claim to loop them properly, the looping for them is usually awful.
In other news, I'm starting to fill up the Dededes. Gonna go down the list and work on whatever looks the emptiest (0 - 3 suggestions).
I did an epic music category brstm upload a while ago, and I always have good loop points for my songs, I would love to upload more of my stuff to help but my hard drive crashed and I lost everything, still trying to fix the rest of the problems with my life but if I get time this weekend I'd like to help

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I did an epic music category brstm upload a while ago, and I always have good loop points for my songs, I would love to upload more of my stuff to help but my hard drive crashed and I lost everything, still trying to fix the rest of the problems with my life but if I get time this weekend I'd like to help
I think it would be good to know what stages are selected in order to pick suitable tracks for the customs as well. Perhaps someone could work on that and have it done by the weekend, then if you have time you could find the songs to go with them? Just an idea, I'm mainly working on filling in character suggestions at the mo' but I'll gladly move on to stages once I get through them.

-Added some Diddys, the selection is worse than I recall. (I'd reccomend Marvin's Strikers Diddy as well but it seems to have vanished from the vault... if it was even there to begin with)
-Added some D.K.s
-Stocked up the Falcos
-Threw in some Foxes
-Put in the only G&W that isn't a set of recolours
-Added a bunch of Kirbys (there's some other good ones too, but I figured this should be enough for now)
-Added a "Kirby Hats" category, as I assumed mixing the Kirby Hats together with Kirby costumes would become confusing.
-Added a few kirby hats, though many of the better ones are parts of other character packs and thus I've looked past them for the time being
-Shipped in an order of Bowsers
-Added a Giga Bowser, Ganon and Ike.
Done for the night, hope that helps for the time being, I'll probably see what I can do tomorrow night as well.
Bored, so I'm gonna add some more stuff.
-Added Lucarios
-Added Lucases
-It's Luigi time
-Added some Marths (Mind you there's many others I think should be on there, however the community is so full of Marths that I figure someone else will suggest them)
-Filled up the Meta Knights
Ok, gonna take another break. Not much more left to go now anyway.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Lol Dant.
You should get approving those hacks. Only a couple of Mario hacks have been accepted.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Well, if we can get enough suggestions up early then we won't have to worry about double checking to see what has or hasn't been accepted already before suggesting it.
Anyhow,
-Pikachus are up to 12 now (didn't keep track xD).
-9 Pits
-Pokemon Trainers added (w/o pokeymanz)
-Ivysaurs Added
-Charizards Added
Breaking for tonight

Edit: A question for you Dant: How does Brawl Masquerade affect slot specific hacks? More specifically, Jigglypuff hat imports. Jiggs is coming up on the list, so I don't know whether to bother with too many hat imports or not.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I will start accepting ones right NOW.
The next step will be making CSP's for the accepted textures that don't have them.

Stage+Music stuff needs to be worked on too.

EDIT:I WONT be removing things from the suggestion page.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Only doing Squirtles for tonight. If you could answer my question about the jigglypuff slot specific hats and masquerade that'd be great, Dant. I'll skip Jiggly suggestions for now until I know whether or not to suggest the hats.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I have no clue as I have not even tested the whole hat thing.
Grrr I am running out of steam on this.

I need to get this done ASAP, is anyone interested in setting up an IRC and helping me get this done?
I need EVERYTHING done by tuesday, as thursday I will be heading to LA, and I no longer have a laptop :/

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Read between the lines, Slashy, and you will know why it's here.

Also a reminder to everyone not to touch the Chartex template as messing with it can cause textures on the suggestions page to not display correctly.

Leaving the thread now.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
By Tuesday? I have a pack setup with plenty of replacements as is, all with csps. You could always use that as a base if you want, I'd just need to upload it
Besides that, I'll crack down on the suggestions page again tonight. I'll avoid the Jigglypuff hats for now, wouldn't want a bunch of random crashes.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I know it's stupid to ask, but how do you edit the page? I can't figure it out lol

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
There's a spot by the top of each character section that says "edit"
You might need to register before you can edit, Idk.
-Added Ice Climbers
-Added Jigglypuffs
-Added ROBs (though the selection was incredibly limited)
-Added Samuses
-Added Sonics (Mind you I'm not digging anymore through the seemingly endless piles of fanchars)
-Added Toon Links

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Wolf, Yoshi and Sheik are the only characters that are severly lacking in suggestions now. Going to take a break, then work on them.

-Added Wolves
-Added Yoshis
-Added Sheiks

Gonna take a break from this, working on Stages when I come back. There should be a decent amount of suggestions, if not more than enough, for most characters now. There's still a few other costumes that come to mind for some of the characters I didn't focus on (Ichigo on Marth, Altair on Link), if no one else adds them I'll probably slap them on there when the stages look a bit more filled.

-Added some stages
Tried to keep them neurtal and animu related (since it seems that's what you're shooting for, and to make up for the lack of animu choices for most characters)
Gonna look for some retextures for FD, Smashville, and Battlefield. Already have some in mind.

Uploaded a couple of retextures/background swaps for FD and Smashville.
If there's anything else you want me to primarilly focus on, just let me know Dant. And if you want to use that pack as a base, I've got every character slot filled with a texture, all with csps. Might be useful if you're running low on time.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I am going to close the character submissions at the end of today.
Tomorrow morning I will finish the final texture list, and then we will need to finish stages+CSPs+brstms.

EDIT: Done down through pit.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
What else are you looking for stage-wise? I can help out with any csps you need done too. Want them in any specific style? Or is any style fine?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I need CSP's for all the characters starting at the Top, down through Pit.

If you want to make a CSP using art of that character, its fine.
I.e. Use a pic from DBZ of Goku to make the CSP, instead of BrawlBox or a screenshot.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
Well, I don't know which you've acceped, but I've made CPSs for some of those submissions down to Pit, they're in this (Click) thread. If you want the images, then allow us to Edit again the page, since we can't do nothing there, or do you want us to post the CSPs here?

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I have lot's of csps premade for almost all of the accepted submissions. I'll have some free time in a bit, in which I'll upload as many that I have that haven't been done. Then I'll work on making some for some of the newer hacks that probably don't have csps.
Edit: Gonna upload them to photobucket so I can put em on the page.
- Falcons up
btw, I don't know if photobucket will mess up / remove the indexing on the images (I find whenever I save csps they still need to be re indexed) so it might be worthwhile to check them in photoshop before adding them to your css. Just to avoid digging through all of them later to find one that crashes. All of the ones I upload have been prechecked, as I've used most, if not all of them already. Plus most of them I've made myself for personal use, afew mixed in may have come with other downloads though, I don't organize them in my CSP folder.

- Added everything up to Pit that I had already done.
Gonna wait and see if anyone else fills in the ones I missed, I'll do the green female g&w before the deadline too. You've got until the end of tomorrow, right? I can get all of the csps done before then if you need me to.

-added the green g and w, and a few other csps I found in my older file.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
How much time do you have left? If you can get the other characters picked out, I can make the csps before the night's out.
Edit: Let me know asap, I don't want to work my *** off anymore on this if you're just going to abandon it xD But if you do decide you want to continue, I'm more than willing to do whatever's necessary to get it finished by tonight. I've got all night.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Eternal Yoshi joins the party as a guest.

Need more CSPs?

OK. The Zoot Suit pack has.......... nearly 20 different textures; one for every skin color/suit color combination.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I'd be safe and just do the default. I don't think we'll need more than that lol
I'm working from the bottom up on the CSP list.

- Up to Link from Pit now.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Done them both, I can handle Kirby as well.
Excellent work btw. We really plowed through those quick.

Edit: All csps for currently accepted hacks are done.

Awaiting further instructions I suppose xD I'll check back every 10 mins or so

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I am home.
Gonna finish approving characters, and hop on #AnimuBrawl
ITS THE FINAL STRECH AND THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
I leave for LA aorund 5AM PST
That gives us about 8 hours.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I can probably do atleast 3 or so, I can try to stay up longer but Idk how well it'll work out lol.
I'll keep an eye on the suggestions page to see when new csps can be done, also Idk the info for the irc (haven't been on it, let alone any irc in god knows how long) so I suppose I'll just keep in touch via forums for now unless the irc becomes necessary.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Due to a change of plans, I am actually leaving home later than expected.
I have all day tomorrow to do this.
SECRETCHAOS THE DREAM LIVES ON

Top Bottom