• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AnimuBrawl: 24 HOURS REMAIN! WE NEED HELP ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
I know this is selfish since I haven't helped for this project, but when is Brawl Masquerade going to be released? Brawl Masquerade will revolutionize how textures are handled. Can't wait D:

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Been a bit busy for awhile, so I haven't had time to keep up with this... Though it seems there wasn't much to keep up on. Did this actually get finished in time and used at the convention? If so, was it recieved well?
Updates on Masquerade would be nice too, not necessary, but nice considering it's been a really long time.

Agreed. Some updates on Brawl Masquerade would really be great. Ive been putting off most (if not all) of my Brawl hacking till its release. Want to do it all at once.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
It'd be sorta hard to do seeing how the title of the thread is "AnimuBrawl." Brawl masquerade was one of the showcased things Dantarion was going to present in AnimuBrawl. I'm very sure everyone knowing about brawl masquerade knew what Dantarion was doin' and what this thread was for. Seeing how Brawl masquerade is related to AnimuBrawl, it makes sense to not waste space by making another thread asking about Brawl masquerade and instead post in an already existing thread that relates to it.

But hey I guess there's room here for spam complaining about 'potent spam' that actually has something to do with the thread :)

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
No one gets it? I think I do, think of how much Dantarion has helped others with Brawl hacking, then look at how many people took time to help him out with this project of his.

I'd be pissed too, I wanted to help but I had a legitimate excuse of dealing with identity theft, still I tried to put some time in but the most I could do is tell him to look at my brawlvault to get some epic music for FD. The consequences of my problem are just now fading away as I'm trying to get money to get into a university, I wish I was there to help but real life takes priority.

Eh, until the P:M patch is released(maybe by Q1 2012 guessing) or it's completely finished(2-3 years from now guessing) I've lost all my interest in Brawl hacking too

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
I feel where you're coming from. Though he does deserve a lot more respect and aid in a project he worked so hard to get started, it wasn't very well advertised. I think if everyone actually knew he was working on this, there would have been a LOT more help. Maybe if this thread was stickied and the word was spread out more. I dunno...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh man oh man oh man oh---

*realizes it's project M*

Well, guess we won't be seeing this even if it does get finished until the P:M team releases their full version. yay -_-

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Stop assuming this is PM related please. :mad:
He's just using PM to show compatibility with codesets or something.

Nice to see this revitalized.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Stop assuming this is PM related please. :mad:
He's just using PM to show compatibility with codesets or something.
Once something is released on the clone engine which afaik can function perfectly fine (that being relative in that it's still not working well) so that someone, y'know, OUTSIDE P:M could possibly work on it, I won't jump to conclusions like this.

As far as I'm concerned, my point stands.

ds22

Smash Lord
Once something is released on the clone engine which afaik can function perfectly fine (that being relative in that it's still not working well) so that someone, y'know, OUTSIDE P:M could possibly work on it, I won't jump to conclusions like this.

And as far as I'm concerned, your argument is invalid.

I'll release this whenever I finish it (if ever).
That is, if Dantarion doesn't come back and actually releases his program...

standardtoaster

Tubacabra

To be honest, I don't think there's anyone other than Phantom Wings outside of the PMBR that has the tools or capability of doing this. :x

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
But you don't know this. Like... does the PM:BR really have anything at all to gain by not allowing anything related to the Clone Engine to be public? Worst case nobody figures it out, best case someone comes across it and finishes it.

Top Bottom