• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingding

Smash Ace
lol DBS.. I heard u are holding a tourney in detroit hearing from thax and yeah lain that was pretty funny on skyworld...up tilted spike..

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
dingding............
$1 mm at digiops best out of 5
$1 mm at rofa biweekly best outta 3 (the one where you only paid me 50 cents)
$1 mm today best out of 3

ok i was wrong 3 mm's

dingding

Smash Ace
ohh u mean total.. i thought u said in 1 time.. man don't sweat it.. I know ur GW is a beast =P but im nicer..=)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
thax, get rofa to host sometime today (Sunday) and I'll accept that MM. $5 best of 5?

Who's Joe?
1st-Joel
2nd-Lain
3rd-Dope
4th-Anther
5th-Joe
5th-rofa
7th-dingdong
7th-samuraipanda

I'm pretty sure I can guess the rest... except for you, dingdong. What characters did you play this time around?

dingding

Smash Ace
umm i played mostly snake + GW.. used MK once and pwned with it.. but yeah i lost to zelda spammer but no johns.. GW johnnssss his back air is so litle that turtle needs to eat some sht and grow bigger.. and zelda spam got some big range. but yeah and Joe is a dude from ohio, him and his bro are good.. joe is good man.. he gets close to beating lots of good ppl and he is a tier wh0re just like me... =) we basically main all the same chars lol =)but he's better then me on most.. well i never played him so iunno didn't get a chance.

and lain was pwning every 1 with DK.. what a beast

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
ding ding ding...

and ankoku i doubt rofa will want to host a tournament tommorrow lmao let alone culd i get a ride there. u live in troy, why dont u juz come to my house.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
YALL ALL SUCK BALL

**** :)

Except lain...he's cool
Quoted for truth

and dbs i would like to play you soon, ill hit you up over wifi or something.

Gg's to joel lain dope and anther for taking home moneys i wish i could of gone. i cant wait to play all of you guys again.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
also, i forgot to mention, Panda nice set man those were by far one of the best matches i played next to my matches with anther of course lol at me and anther singing homies over hoes the whole match lol.

the mann Guilty gear rules ill hit you up when i decided to go to the next tourney.

Anther

Smash Champion
lol. My post looked way more serious than I wanted it to be. It's all good. I'm going preface and end my posts with lol or smiles to make sure they look the way I want them to... =].

Xyless

Smash Master
I regret fooling around my second elimination match. Next time, I won't screw around with Bowser when my life's on the line.

lain

Smash Master
i'd have to say, the last tournament at kyle's was great. so many ridiculous things, so much fun.

:colorful:

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yo i havent lost a mm in brawl yet so ppl shuld start challengin me, but i aint got 2 much money cuz i spend it on crack n stuff.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Xyless I don't get what you mean haha sorry >.>

Oh and DDong my friend did beat your kirby when you were G&W I remember it cuz you were the first person there that we played and he spat you off the ledge and you used your key and you said "Mind-gaming mother ****er" and we all laughed a bit. And the only person who 2-stocked me was omni one time cuz I didn't get his Wolf at first heheh.

But yeah you are good I didn't mean to start an argument or anything, my bad!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Scala, you said you wanted to show up to the MM thing too on Monday?

dingding

Smash Ace
naw i don't got beef with any 1.. just saying what i thought

and some 1 shud hold like a smashfest thingy in ann arbor cause like 1 month without smash tourney=boring and i rather go to smash tourneys then the Y or movies so some 1 hold 1 plox =)

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wow whats going on with MI lately, calm down peoples. Must have been a full moon or somethin yesterday lol.

ANYWAYS I'll money match 3 ppl on this board 3 on 1 vs my weegee. Only catch is your not allowed to block!!! WHOS UP FOR IT!!! :mad:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, so no shielding? Is airdodging okay, or are we just not allowed to use R or L at all?

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Lain you 3-stocked my falco with the ice-climbers chain grab cuz after the first life when I realized I couldn't do anything I jumped off ,remember? haha so if that counts I guess

And no you didn't 3-stock me with G&W at all >.>

On that note, Terf and I are trying desperately to figure out G&W...**** turtle

lain

Smash Master
lol. yeah dude, definitely not being a **** or anything, just pointing out things.

you're pretty good though, you got like what, 5th? **** impressive for a first show.

i got like 12th or whatever, but whatever **** you thax XD jkjk. no johns but i was definitely sandbagging trying to figure out what would work against joel's G&W.

looking forward to the next one....

:colorful:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
man ppl juz talk **** and when you beat em in a tournament or mm they dont know wat to say or theyll make up some ****. :laugh:.
Kinda like how you challenged everyone to a $200 MM back in November to intimidate us or some **** and then when people actually agreed to it you backed out?

Still waiting on Scala's confirm that we'll all meet up tomorrow.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Thanks dude, and my friend is just as good as me but we weren't use to all the G&W's. We'll be ready next time, and I really look forward to playing Joel again.

Oh and Lain lets money match again too, this time I won't be falco against ICs heheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom