• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
thaxceptional1: I hear that you're busy today? If you are, then the MM will have to wait until the next tournament I get to see you at.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i aint say i was busy at 9...i juz workout at 7:00 and i got to have to drop my brother off to class n pick him up which takes my 4-6.

but tommorrow at 4:30 i culd play.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yo waddup people. so alot has been said since I last replied here rofl. but yo check it out, as you all know, my next event is going to be the AUGUST MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT.

I'm going to cali for the next month but I will be back August 1st. just in time for that smash and coffee thing. I'll probably hold a smashfest here before the circuit event also, to make sure you guys are all ready to own face and represent MI.

check the main post here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4340463#post4340463 for all the updated schedule and agenda.

dingding

Smash Ace
----looking for a high school student to partner with for Ann Arbor Public Library tournament----

any 1 interested post here! and u gotta be alright..

entry fee is free and winner gets 50-100$ and free pizza from what i heard

rofa

Smash Journeyman
but that's just like calling it Big C's Tournament. the name stays. if you think the name sucks, you can make up your own. call it whatever you like, the point is that a Midwest Circuit Event is happening August 15th-16th in Ann Arbor and it will be awesome as ****

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I'll definitely try to make it to this, but for the sake of people looking through the thread, please make a new one specifically for the tournament.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
----looking for a high school student to partner with for Ann Arbor Public Library tournament----

any 1 interested post here! and u gotta be alright..

entry fee is free and winner gets 50-100$ and free pizza from what i heard
there are no high schoolers here lol and its 50-100 if u manage to win both singles and doubles AND are good at mario kart

BIG C

Smash Master
but that's just like calling it Big C's Tournament. the name stays. if you think the name sucks, you can make up your own. call it whatever you like, the point is that a Midwest Circuit Event is happening August 15th-16th in Ann Arbor and it will be awesome as ****
johnliest tourny of the circuit of johnz it is.

ressy

Smash Rookie
I've been to the Ann Arbor library tournaments. >> I can't find anything about new ones!
So... this is the first one I found.. I so wanna come to this with my friend.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
they havent posted any blogs on the next one yet but itll be on the 12th of july

also ressy, what name did you enter as? maybe ive played you

ressy

Smash Rookie
Ummm... well it was last year and I was really bad at melee. =(
I've only been to them twice
and yeah
I was ressy. XD
my friend was probably Raz, Chiko or Razzy

her brother played as foxy grandpa, hahaah.

I remember there was a guy called lucky fetus XD

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
hmm dont remember you or your friends lol sorry

and yeah i know lucky fetus, he goes by solon in smashboards and in the brawl tourneys here at ann arbor

i go by swordmaster in aadl if u remember >.>

Scala

Smash Ace
So you have to be a high school student to participate in this tournament? What about if I show them my 2 year old student id? neh?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you look the part, you can normally get in without any trouble. The most they'll do is ask if you're actually in high school or not if they get suspicious. Still, not really worth my time and energy anymore, since none of my usual friends go to this and my time's about to become super-limited juggling classes and summer job. : (

lain

Smash Master
washtenaw. i got accepted into EMU (which i WANTED), but i have no money. hhaa. i'm transferring though after 2 years.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
:-D Washtenaw is a great school! I was there for three years. You could prolly get an associates in 2 1/2 years with summer classes or 3 w/o them. What're you majoring in?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
does any1 in southfield/franklin/oakland county want to come over today for melee/brawl

hit me up wit a pm

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
When and where?
Not exactly sure when, but i was gonna try to pick a location that would be in the middle of everyone (as in have someone host it thats in the middle of us) or my house, which im not leaning twords due to the drive to my house for people.

I'll get more info and post results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom