• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Unless things have changed there's no plan for one to be anytime soon because Rofa needs to move in and get all settled and he's all busy and what not.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
im bored in chicago right now im looking for a smash tournament to play in.
there are none in michigan until rofa gets them up and i aint goin to the UMBs

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ori bro why dont you and okiyamas other friends go to the libary tourneys
that is a good idea hot arms i should come to a few aadlgt but are they seriously going back to melee if so i aint wasting 45 minutes to get there

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i dont think they are, im sure thats just a typo since thats what the guys been typing for 4 years now

i didnt know you lived 45 minutes away

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Where in Michigan do you live? I want to know of these 20 tournaments you won so I can get me some 1st place prize money to enter REAL tournaments. : )

We Ain't Ann Arbor 5 is happening next Sunday. No other tournaments in MI happening besides that, to my knowledge.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
lol, im sorry i havent been talkin **** lately

im in college and the *****es are everywhere...parties everywhere...b1tches everywhere

did i mention pu$$y everywhere

got ****...

after im done wit all these women im a come up to a tourny to show yall puss1es up

1000 posts

TheMann

Smash Ace
lol, im sorry i havent been talkin **** lately

im in college and the *****es are everywhere...parties everywhere...b1tches everywhere

did i mention pu$$y everywhere

got ****...

after im done wit all these women im a come up to a tourny to show yall puss1es up

1000 posts
Lol somebody is adjustin to college life. You makin me wanna get to my college even quicker. Gonna some bad females, like every year so far :chuckle: .

PS: Kids education comes first :mad:....most of the time

Scala

Smash Ace
Would anybody be interested in driving up to southfield for a tourney? It'll be closer than WAAA (by about 20 mins) and we have a pretty good place to set up

okiyama

Smash Ace
"Scala (unit), a unit of area equal to 1600 square yards (~1337.8 square metres), used in Cyprus, 20th century"

I think wikipedia just called you fat.

Scala

Smash Ace
Well, if people say they want to come out and play.. let me go find out if my school will give us a place to set it up.

alcoady

Smash Ace
i just got back from the democratic convention in Battle Creek. Barak Obama is the man!!!!

tried to shake his hand but couldn't :urg:

it's all good
good luck at school this semester everyone

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
AFAIK Rofa and Vayseth largely host and organize things together, and Rofa mentioned that he was too busy to host tournaments right now anyway, so it's all good unless Rofa himself has a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom