• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Annoying Ad Redirects

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I'm not sure if this is the best place to create this thread, but there is an ad that tries to automatically redirect the page to another site. In order to prevent this from happening, I always need to stop the page from loading so that the site isn't redirected. This happens on Smashboards and apparently on certain other sites, too.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Let me guess... lemode-mgz?

As far as I know, this is an ongoing issue on several sites because of some exploit involving google's adsense. So pretty much any site with google ads on it can fall victim to this.

Which is really damn annoying. I don't know why this isn't more widely known than it is.

Sweet Genius

Smash Rookie
Same Problem here, unfortunately. But it sucks because the only way to avoid it is AD Block Plus but then it hinders SmashBoards, so I'm stuck in this endless thought process thinking "To AD Block Plus or to not AD Block Plus, that is the question"

Last edited:
Top Bottom