• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti-Mindgames Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
dont be silliy guys... he is making fun of a wavedashing thread which was posted days ago and said the exact same thngs but about wavedashg

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
money matches arent suppose to be in the game either, its not in the instruction manual =P
I thought coin battle was MM? :confused: I am pretty sure coin battle or money match is in the manual. Definitely the option is in plain sight.

This thread needed to be made :rolleyes:
Yes it did. Everyone is caught up on other exploits that they didn't see the problem of this one.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Mindgames is the worst exploit there is because it beats all the others and it takes NO SKILL

Mars-

Smash Champion
Once I read the title to this thread my jaw literally dropped.
No offense but, REALLY learn your crap before you start preaching about it. SERIOUSLY NOW. SHUT UP AND LEARN BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING.

Mind games are used in every single multiplayer game. Mind games just mean tricking someone into doing something you want them to do. There's mindgames in games like StarFox and ConnectFour for ****'s sake.

And by the way. L-canceling was meant to be in the game(I know it's off topic) but don't say all advanced techs aren't suppose to be in the game. I would of actually prefered this be ANOTHER wavedashing topic because casual players actually have a stand in that manner to a certain extent because there is really no knowing if the developers intended it. But everything else? Shut the hell up. I can't even believe how arrogant some people are it's amazing.

Close this topic immidiately, and for the topic creater.... Go to the melee boards and read up about advanced techniques so that you don't look like a complete arrogant nimbwit next time.

If this was a joke I want to let you know that it's the cruelest thing done to the boards in a while. ><

EDIT: I just got mindgamed.
Wow kid, your dumb *** hell.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah...don't respond to threads that are obviously spam.

I feel like warning every one of you for posting in this thread. I guess it depends if I'm not lazy enough to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom