• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Antioch smashers

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
s,ashers in the antioch pittsburg area please post here. i know i have posted this before but no one really posts on here. thanks! concord peeps can post to

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
where is smashfest? i didnt, well nopt entirley my friend posted one without me knowing, sorry. but yeah where is the smashfest?

Zoap

Smash Master
Bozo pm ur addy and a day and ill see if i can go. Again i live in antioch lol

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
people in antioch! theres a game im setting up. if you live near this area, post in! or pm me for more info!

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
hey all you antiochpeeps! im gonna se up a smash time possibly. i have one person down. need a few more.post in!!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
How's that deceptive? Quit being a Nazi, Neal. Nazi Neal, I like it. Everyone revolt against the man. And right now, Neal's the man, The Man, THE MAN! Overthrow the powers to be, before we get another Mic_128 on our hands. I know where the beast sleeps. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
haha thanks n1ck3! man zoap! those were some good *** matches!!! i had hella fun. i am looking forward to playing more pittsburg, antioch and concord folks!! just post here or pm me!! thanks again for coming zoap!! and your friend that came to!

Dr. Sabre Wolf

Smash Cadet
Im here in Pittsburg.....ima go to tht walnut creek get together and u should go too.....

but if u feel like hostin one on your own just gimme a Time,date, and place......me an my friend will show up for sure and if its in antioch cause i know my way around the area...

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
well. i dont know about a smash fest. but i am definitly down for you and your friend to come over. i will pm you for more details

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
hey snap! yeah so that other guy was kawn? haha yep. those were some sweet matches! lets play sometime snap!

Dr. Sabre Wolf

Smash Cadet
lets do sumthin on Friday.....im off from school on friday for some apparent resond....

Edit: as a matter of fact...if u know how to get to the GameCrazy on Century Blvd near Brendan Theaters we can meet there on Wendsday...which is tomorrow.....an play

if so then get there by 2pm....and if u dont have a short day at skewl then be there at 3:30pm........

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
yea i will try but i dont know if i can, if you want i can give you an adress where we can play. i dont know if i can make it to gamecrazy tomorrow.

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
yeah wheres my post?? i dont know if i can make it to gamecrazy, but i can give you an adress you can go to, its actually not that far from the gamecrazy your talkin about, lol read your messages i sent one to you

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
hahaha thank you thank you zoap!! they were cool with it, but they said they have to think about it a little more. i'll tell you about it more over msn messenger, i will be on all night, i have to finish hw anyway. just drop me a message dude

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
before you start flaming me for bumping again zodiak.. lol. i cant travel anywhere, the car i was using had to be taken in for repairs, thats why i couldnt go to the smashfest zodiak was having, yeah i was bumed, so i guess people are gonna have to come to me, just reply and we can set something up. that is all, hehehe yep

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
hey! update from me, hehe so me and my friends are lookin for people to smash with this weekend. doubles, singles, watever we just wanna smash. come over if you want, pm or port in here for further information, ok later dudes

Top Bottom