• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any direct advice for easier kills?

Im_Dad

Smash Rookie
Right now I look for backthrow dairs a lot on small stages and it works a lot of the time. I use my BAIR to get a lot of easy kills but it takes a lot of effort to get kills with his other aerials. I can use forward smash and downsmash to get kills at decent percents but unless its a really low ceiling my upsmash doesnt kill for a long time. Am I missing something or is this just how wolf is?

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
Work more on your punish game, you have to wait for opportunities rather than force them. D-Smash, F-Smash and B-Air are all great kill moves - you just have to make sure to use them at the correct moment.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
I think really that Wolf isn't an "Easy kill" character. He's more of a combo to kill character if you ask me. I agree with muffin entirely with the kill moves list, but unless they're stray hits at high percent, there's really no easy killing with them unless you eat their jump and edgeguard really well. You really just need to find openings for shines or pop ups and then carry them over to any of the moves Muffin listed

Top Bottom