• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any girls going t o play brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
that thread is much differ from this one, but i hope to hear some girls one some of the local gamestop tournies tomorrow

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
like 20 girls i know play wii sports... a lot?

a challaneg is to find a girl playing smash... 2 of my girl cousins i think that played smahs like 5 years back and 3 games

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
wait what does it even matter?? I think the OP must of had a boner making this thread (no offense dude). I've played a fair sort of male and female players in smash (some good some bad). Each and everyone played in a different style and each and everyone a different character. When it comes to smash playing a female isn't different from playing a male. They have ranging play levels and when your playing a competetive game you dont have time to 'sneak a peek' or so some horny male player like to do.

All that exsists is the players on the screen and it really doesn't matter who you're playing unless they smell bad.

PB&J

Smash Hero
once again i wasn't thinking of anything sexually when i made this thread so lets leave that out of this thread please

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Technically the only point of any sexual differentiation is for reproduction purposes, and subjects related to reproduction. So merely acknowledging the existence of different sexual identities is "thinking of anything sexually".

posh

Smash Rookie
the only girls i know who even know about brawl are short and ugly

RhythmStraw

Smash Rookie
I'm female and I know I will! =3
(seriously)
I play the smash series for FUN. Yes...FUN! May not be the best fighter in my family(minus mother and father), but I like it anyway.

fluffy

Smash Champion
I think that all girls on this thread need to post a picture of themselves to prove it. I never knew this many girls existed on smashboards.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I think that all girls on this thread need to post a picture of themselves to prove it. I never knew this many girls existed on smashboards.
Maybe you should post a picture of yourself to prove that you're a guy, because you sound kinda gay right now.

What.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
She doesn't look like a girl, Marth is a girl.

And speaking of hormones, Thegreatdekutrees hormones seem to be giving him moodswings.
oh what a funny joke, i get it, ah-ha-ha...
moodswings?
im offended dude, grow up, my hormones are in control. compared to you and the rest of the posters who think a thread about girls is necessary...

if you think thats a moodswing then you havent had 9th grade health class yet.....and that means you are a tiny child

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
...........this guy makes my point exactly...

see? will you listen to what i say now kiddies???? no respect......on da netz

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Don't be an ***hole. I'm sure that no one was offended by my comment.
But we're all so eager to post pictures of ourselves on large internets forums simply to prove our gender! You can't simply take our word for it, eh?

As if guys have the time to fake their gender on forums to get a chuckle or whatever reason anyone would ever do that for.

fluffy

Smash Champion
But we're all so eager to post pictures of ourselves on large internets forums simply to prove our gender! You can't simply take our word for it, eh?

As if guys have the time to fake their gender on forums to get a chuckle or whatever reason anyone would ever do that for.
Wow don't be so aggravated. Just because you are the minority of smashers doesn't mean that you're justified in flaming everyone.

Neviance

Smash Rookie
I'll be a girl playing it, though it doesn't really bother me if anyone believes I'm a girl or not. If I wanted to prove I was on a public forum, which sounds kinda 'ehh' to me, then I'd just post a picture I guess. But then, couldn't I just be grabbing a random picture from the net?

I really liked the 64 smash and melee, I was always rather competitive with my friends but I never entered any tournaments or anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom