• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any new Melee Players?

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
I only ever played 64 until brawl came out, and only casually at that. Then when brawl came out i wanted to get better and started working to be competitive. But after getting decently competitive at brawl I've started watching people play melee at tournaments and watched matches online. And all I can say is that it looks so much better, there is so much more to learn, its so fast and intense, and there's so much momentum. Basically I'm starting to play melee now because I think it will be a lot more satisfying, and fun.

DragonBlade

Smash Journeyman
Tristan, stop advertising where it is not relevant or just leave it in your sig.

About new Melee players, I'm sure new players that just started with Brawl will be curious and try out Melee since its still popular with a significant part of the community.

Tr0n

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty new, started playing melee in sept '07, played 64 a few times but mainly melee ever since, great games both of them

Top Bottom