• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any players from Palm Beach County, FL?

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Greenacres, etc.

Until recently I had no job or transportation, so I had to depend on P:M Wi-Fi in order to be able to play with other people. But now I'm at the point where I can finally start branching out and meet other players around my skill level or better, get better at Melee/P:M, attend tourneys and events, and most importantly just having fun playing Smash with other people.

SpaceJello

Smash Apprentice
the best pm players in pbc play in lake worth. but there are many others that play in boynton, wellington, wbc, etc. jupiter doesnt have a huge player base, most player live farther south. if you want to play in lw sent me a message, if youre looking for tourneys, the cloest place for tourneys is versus which is in pampano

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Yeah I'm going there on Saturday, my first tourney so I'm kinda nervous, but I'm sure I won't do too bad, I'd consider myself a fairly solid player. And yeah sure, I'll definitely hit you up sometime soon, I'm always looking to get better and play new people.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
the best pm players in pbc play in lake worth. but there are many others that play in boynton, wellington, wbc, etc. jupiter doesnt have a huge player base, most player live farther south. if you want to play in lw sent me a message, if youre looking for tourneys, the cloest place for tourneys is versus which is in pampano
Do you know any specific places in Lake Worth where people play P:M, like in PBSC or something?

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
im in wellington. me and my buds are looking for tourney's but we seem to never find any and the closest ones are in central florida
(were 15-16 so we dont really have the means of getting there). me and my other friend are really solid and split sets all the time and were looking for some more competition for PM or Melee nearby, we were even thinking about starting a smash club at school because we r so desperate for more competition.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Yeah man I wish there were some other players in Gardens and West Palm. I would try to form a group for a monthly or even weeklies but I don't even know where to start.

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
ya man i hear ya, there just isnt much around and me not having my own license (yet) isnt helping me get around either lol

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
YO IM A EX SMASH PLAYER COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORKS TO PLAY MELEE.

I dont have a PM set up, or Id mess with that too but, I honestly rather just play melee.

Good news, Im pretty experienced and I too live in palm beach gardens!

Id say im the best in gardens on the count that no one good lives here any more....my boy afro moved away, so just me now...

Im rusty, but I think after a few weeks of solid play i can get my fluidity back with my mains....i live on my own and have no obligations to a GF so....I can play all night when ever....420 too.....brew too.....

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
I have tourney experience and pretty solid match up knowledge....and as many long time smashers I have a diverse repertoire of characters to play as....hit me up man Im DYING to play people....Ive been playing competitively since '06

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Don't have a facebook but we could probably work something out. I'm in PGA so it's literally like a 5 minute drive. My only day off this week is Friday, and if you don't have a P:M setup I can bring my Wii.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
Im not too interested in PM. ill play it for novelty, but Im down to take melee very seriously

and I wont have a phone for like a week but friday sounds good to me, I work on PGA. What time is good for you?

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Not too big on Melee myself, don't really play it that much lately, more of a P:M guy. But I'm free anytime on Friday, noon or after would probably be a good time for me.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
jupiter doesnt have a huge player base, most player live farther south.
^ This.

When I was in Jupiter, I could never find anyone to play. That's why I normally associate myself with Fort Myers/FGCU.

I am mainly a Brawl player but I can play P:M as well. If you are free tomorrow at noon, we can play for sure. Just PM me.

Last edited:

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
I guess im down to play PM i really dont want to invest much time because it would take time away from melee which is a game i actually would enter tournies with....but if i play PM enough maybe ill like it and play it.

IceBro

Smash Rookie
looking to set up two sessions a week come ds release. interested message me.

TheBestinWestPalmBeach

Smash Rookie
I'm a top SF4 player transitioning to smash (party games are the future) and I live in Boynton Beach. Down to host at my house once I man up and buy a CRT lol and I go to versus wed/friday. I am known for driving other people, so if you guys can get a ride to my house and don't mind helping out with gas maybe, let me know.

I don't go on partyboards often so hmu on facebook. Dylan Farr is my name

IceBro

Smash Rookie
Being the best in the city when youre the only person who plays it isn't hard =p

SpaceJello

Smash Apprentice
id like to take my rightful title as the best in wpb. :awesome:and theyre alot of good players in wpb like mojohnbo and hydra

Last edited:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
id like to take my rightful title as the best in wpb. :awesome:and theyre alot of good players in wpb like mojohnbo and hydra
We'll see about that lol

Hit me up whenever you get a chance, same goes to anyone else. Real life comes first to me though but if I have time I will try to make room for some friendlies.

TheBestinWestPalmBeach

Smash Rookie

IceBro

Smash Rookie
@TheBest Fish in a pond =p
Have 4 total interested players for 2/3 nights during the week during for DS release of Smash4; a few more would be fantastic to add to our growing collection. Anyone interested message me.

Last edited:

Sour_e

Smash Rookie
Just recently getting into the scene, I've been looking for more people to play smash with! I'm in West Palm Beach and often all over the place. Send me a message if you'd wanna play a game or two, or hit me up on FB.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/SupaFrench

Last edited:
Top Bottom